Chapter 14

Artemis knocked on the door to see the face of an unimpressed Sindella. "Shes not-" Sindella was cut off by Zatanna in the background, her head peeking out around the wall.

"Yes I am, c'mon in Arty." The blonde pushed passed Zatanna's mother, and followed her friend up the stairs.

Sindella never liked Artemis, she always stated that the archer was a bad influence, mainly because she lived in the 'bad part of town' and now, well, she doesnt.

Sindella's view on Artemis never changed, and probably never will, but that didnt really matter, just a few groans and whispers when she was brought up.

"So, what was so urgent?" Zatanna questioned, sitting down on her bed, and Artemis was practically pacing around the room. She looked lost, not knowing how to explain what she saw to Zatanna.

"I-caught Jade hooking up with Roy." At first Zatanna was confused, but then remembered a conversation a while back, when Artemis brought up Jade.

"I thought you said she was last seen in Star City." She was now standing up, face to face with Artemis. "Lawrence told me that, and we both know hes a liar." She said, disgust tracing her words.

Zatanna hummed, "What are you going to do about it?" The blonde was at a lost of words, she didnt know. "Are you going to face your problems head on? Or run away from them?"

Zatanna spoke from experience. She finally came back, she knew it was no she to run away. Instead, she confronted Sindella about their problems.

Meanwhile...Dick climbed into the passenger side of Wallys car, more and more people started coming to the beach and they figured it was time to leave-plus Wally started getting hungry.

Dick was playing through the radio, and Wally focusing on the road. "Nothings on." Dick said annoyingly. Wally shrugged and Dick just plugged his phone into the AUX.

Suddenly, he felt his stomach drop, everything happened in slow-motion. As Wally went through the road, someone went full-speed and passed a stop sign, hitting them on the side.

They rolled off the road, the door on Dicks side flew off, and he screamed, bending forward as the airbag came out, jolting him backwards causing him to hit the back of his head on the back of the car seat.

Wally had wide eyes as they rolled down, his body jolting left and right. The car that hit them was doing the same thing. He looked to the side of him, and saw Dick unconscious.

His airbag pounded against his ribs, when they came out earlier. Once they finally stopped rolling, he was breathing heavily, the car that hit them stopped before they did.

Wally heard the ambulance sirens. His arms went to the side, searching for Dick, still unconscious, and bleeding, much like the redhead.

Breathing heavily, he felt like falling asleep, closing his eyes wouldn't hurt would it?

Sorry it's short! But, I sure do love cliffhangers!!