A Guys Night Out

Zacznij od początku

"So let me get this straight, you want us to go back to those Hydra assholes the same ones that captured us, and librate their bases?" Dum Dum asked giving Steve an unsure look. Steve just nod, "Yep, that's about it." Jacques and Gabe was speaking french to each other then Gabe said, "We're in" Steve gave them a grateful smile then looking at the rest of the 107th, "Me too" Jim said after giving an impressive burb. "Well I guess we all are in, but on one condition." Dum Dum stopped dramatically taking an even drastic gulp of his drink. Steve said, "What's that?" Dum Dum slammed his glass against the table, "Open a tab!" Dum Dum said smiling along with the rest of the unit who agreed to come along with Captain America to take out Hydra. Steve gather everyone glass asking the bartender for another round. The bartender couldn't believe these American soldiers, "Where do they put all this." asked the bartender, but being a smart business man he filled all glasses to the brim, he would be able to pay his rent this month if they keep drinking like this!

Steve made his way to Bucky and Ramona, "Told you, bunch of idiots!" Bucky said with a smile while petting Ramona who had her head on his leg. "What about you Buck, will you follow Captain America to the depth of hell?" Steve ask, petting Ramona who was leaning on his leg wanting attention from the new Steve. She must admit she miss being able to reach his nose easily. "No, that kid from Brooklyn, i'm following him." Bucky said with a cocky smile knowing he would always stand by Steve side. Ramona gave her two cents putting a paw on top of Steve leg, "Of course Ramona is following the Brooklyn kid too." Bucky said smiling at his little girl. Steve was grateful for the two, with the unit, Bucky and now Ramona Steve knew Hydra would be defeated. "How is she in the field?" Steve asked looking at Ramona, he couldn't picture her in the field. Bucky laugh, "Oh man she's amazing, none of use wouldn't be here without her, she's good at what she do Steve trust me you'll see." Bucky pet Ramona on the back of her head, Steve smiled, "Ok then I guess we are all set to g-" Steve paused watching Peggy walk in the bar in a beautiful red dress, looking posh as ever.

Bucky looked around his friend spotting Peggy, Bucky must admit his friend had expensive taste. Ramona was watching the strange woman make her way over, she smelled her before and the way Steve hormones was reaching an all time high, Ramona had to guest she was Steve girl. Bucky was the same way with that Connie girl, Ramona will never forget how she always had to sleep outside Bucky room every time she was around, now she guest it was Steve turn. Ramona made her way to Peggy giving the woman a smell over, Peggy looked at the massive dog and smiled softly, "Hey gurl, nice to meet you too." Peggy pet Ramona for the first time, figuring that this wasn't fully military business. Ramona wasn't so sure about the new lady but gave her a pass, if Steve liked her then maybe she can too, just as long as she don't separate her from her Bucky! Steve quickly pulled Ramona away from Peggy, thinking Peggy didn't want her dress dirty. Peggy laugh telling Steve the dog was ok, "Hello Captain, you look nice." Peggy said checking out Steve in his uniform, Steve stumble with his words being awkward the only way Steve know, Peggy didn't seem to mind, feeling pride that she can make the Captain America tongue tied. Bucky was watching the interaction between his friend and his girl, Bucky gave a small smirk, he never seen Steve interact with a dame quiet like this before, both was awkward and giving signals as clear as day, but for some reason both was afraid to speak on their feeling.

"Remember Captain, the meeting is 0800." Peggy said with a flirtatious twang. "Of course, i'll be there." Steve said with his hold still on Ramona who was moving her head between the two watching them. "Would you like to stay, and hang out a bit." Bucky asked trying to help his friend spend more time with his crush. "No, I must be going I was looking forward dancing but I have a lot of work to do" Peggy said keeping eye contact with Steve, who seem like his eyes couldn't move and was stuck looking at the beauty that was in front of him. "Then what are you waiting for?" Bucky asked feeling like the third wheel for once, Peggy still maintain eye contact with Steve while answering,"The right partner" Peggy gave Steve one last smile before making her exit. Steve let out a breath that he didn't know he was hold rubbing Ramona fur that he was still attach to. "I can't believe this, i'm turning into you, this must be a nightmare." Bucky said sarcastically Steve let go of Ramona smiling to his friend patting him on the shoulder, "Awe some on man, maybe she have a friend." Steve said the line that was told to him countless times from Buck. Both sat down on the stools, "So Steve, are you going to keep the costume?" Bucky asked looking at the Captain America  poster. Bucky learned earlier how big Steve, Captain America persona really was. "You know, i've grown attach to it, it's a part of me now." Steve said looking at the same poster with a smile. Who would've thought all those months ago that becoming a dancing monkey would bring him this far. Steve, Bucky and Ramona walked to the 107th, to enjoy the rest of their time off before the real war begins.

A/N: So once again, i'm not very knowledgable about the movies/ MCU. I know some but not every detail, like I said most of this I want to try to put my own twist and change up some scenes dialog.