" We will find your father Mithian. You will see him again, I promise." Aria smiled kindly at her friend.

Mithian hugs the princess tightly, silently crying into her shoulder

" Thank you, Aria. You are most kind"

Everyone then leaves the council chambers. Hilda was watching Aria with what appeared to be a lonely, longing look,  as the young princess disappeared down the hall with Violet by her side.

____________________________________

Arthur, Merlin, Gwaine, Elyan, Leon, Percival, Gwen, Violet and Aria were all assembled in Arthur's chambers. Numerous maps were sprawled out over the table.

" Rodor is taking refuge here" Arthur points to a spot on the map " by the ancient tomb of King Loath. That's three leagues from our borders"

" Mithian can lead us there?" Leon suggests whilst looking at Gaius for confirmation.

" She's recovering well" Gaius nodded.

" Now our only chance of getting Rodor back is with speed and stealth. With just a small group of knights." Arthur begins

" We could be over the border and back again in a matter of hours" Elyan finishes

" Exactly" Arthur confirms.

" Sire, if I may?" Gaius speaks up

" Yes, Gaius"

" Odin has long been after your blood. If he finds out about this you could have an entire army at your backs"

" That's true. But Odin doesn't know here Rodor is and we do. By the time he's realised what has happened, we'll be long gone. Now we'll camp overnight on the forest of Gedreff and leave at the rising sun" Arthur plans.

Everyone nodded their heads in agreement to the plan and file out of the room.

Violet went back to Aria's chambers to continue with her chores and Aria decided to go for walk around the castle. 

Not paying any attention to where she was going, Aria turned a corner and ran straight in Hilda sending them both tumbling to the floor.

" Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going" Aria immediately apologised as she helped the old women stand up. As she did, Aria got a good look at Hilda's face.

" It's nothing to worry about, My lady" Hilda dismiss her apologises.

Aria continued to stare at Hilda with a confused look.

" Have we met somewhere before? You look familiar" 

Hilda froze and quickly avoided eye contact with the young princess.

" No, my lady. I don't believe we have. If you'll excuse me, my lady, I must go tend to my mistress"

Aria smiled and nods. Hilda quickly walked past Aria and headed to Mithian's guest room. Aria watched the old women go still wondering why she seemed so familiar.

____________________________________

Hilda burst through the door of the guest chambers Mithian was currently staying in, out of breath from the fast pace she was walking at.

Mithian looked up, from where she was sitting on her bed,  surprised at how quickly her maid had entered the room.

" What happened?"

"It's nothing that concerns you" Hilda snapped harshly at the princess who quickly averted her eyes and stayed silent.

Hilda sat herself down at the table and breathed heavily. She'd almost been caught. She needed to be more careful when around Arianna as it seemed she recognised her and that was a problem.