Birthday Surprises

Mark is careful as he enters the bedroom and peeks at his sleeping husband in bed. He made sure that this particular morning he woke up early enough to surprise Jackson. He checks the mirror one last time, seeing that his reflection looking back is perfect, and then makes his move to the bed.

He slowly crawls towards Jackson, he had to be careful because ever since they had Mayleen, Jackson isn't a heavy sleeper like he used to be. He wakes to the simplest noises and now that Mark is six months pregnant, he's even more of a light sleeper whenever Mark gets out of bed. But, luck seems to be on his side today as he crawls towards Jackson and the man stays asleep.

Mark peels the blankets back, exposing his husband's lower body and revealing he is just wearing boxers to bed. Typical, Jackson hated wearing clothes when he sleeps. Mark starts his surprise by slowly placing kisses on Jackson's lower belly, feathering them around his happy trail and slowly sinking them lower to his hip. The tattoos that littered his body turns Mark on even more.

His husband hums, adjusting a little and he sighs, "Don't tease baby, you know what I like."

Mark giggles, slowly pulling Jackson's hardening cock out of his boxers and slowly pumping it. Jackson groans, hips bucking a little, "God yeah baby, don't stop keep going."

Mark smirks, continuing to pump his hands until Jackson was fully hard, then slowly wraps his mouth around Jackson. His lips wrap around the head, that was already leaking precum, and slowly drags it down the girth and length of his shaft. Jackson grunts, his hands flinch as if they were trying to grab something, and Mark makes the bold move to grab them and put a hand on his fluffy hair that he took ten minutes this morning to style perfectly. Jackson immediately grips the hair in a tight grip, his eyes throw themselves open as he looks down. He groans loudly, "Fuck Mark!"

"Happy birthday baby," Mark giggles, "Like your surprise?"

"Yeah yeah don't stop," Jackson grunts, pushing Mark's head down on his cock, getting the best blow job of his life as Mark bobs his head quicker, "Fuuuuuck baby just like that."

"Gonna cum baby?" Mark pulls off again, jerking his hand up and down his shaft quickly and not once taking his eyes off of Jackson.

"Yes, god yes," Jackson groans, his hips jerking and he moans. White cum shoots out the tip of his cock, coating his stomach and Mark's hand as he continues to jerk his hand and ride out Jackson's orgasm. Jackson sighs, removing Mark's hand and pulling the pregnant man up to kiss him, "Your turn."

~•~

"Look at this Mayleen," Mark gasps, holding up the pink and white tutu onesie for the baby, "Won't sissy like this?"

"That's pretty!" Mayleen smiles, touching the pink tutu on the onesie and seeing the sparkles, "And it's sparkly mommy!"

"I know! Should this be her coming home outfit from the hospital?" Mark asks, flipping through the photos on his phone that shows the dimensions of the outfit and seeing the different angles of it.

"Yeah," Mayleen responds, "Mommy, what's her name?"

"Hmmm, I don't know yet. We haven't decided on a name for her. What do you think her name should be?"

Mayleen hums, laying her head of curls on Mark's belly as she thinks. She puts a hand on his belly and rubs it gently as Jackson had shown her, "Waffle."

Mark laughs, brushing his fingers through her hair, "Waffle? Why waffle?"

"Because mommy likes to eat waffles," Mayleen says matter of factly, "You eat them all the time now."

Mark giggles, "That is true, baby sister is making mommy crave waffles with jam," which isn't a lie. This entire pregnancy, Mark either wants to eat waffles or blackberry jam. If he has the energy, he'd make them for lunch even and eat them for lunch, but sometimes he'll just make toast and spread some blackberry jam on it. Mayleen and Jackson sometimes get a little tired of waffles, so here recently Jackson cooks dinner for him and Mayleen while Mark makes his waffles with blackberry jam. Mark hums, "Well, mommy has a few names in mind. Wanna help me pick one out and see which ones daddy likes?"

Mayleen nods, sitting up and placing both hands on his belly, "Waffle," Mayleen coos, "kick if you like these names!"

As if on cue, the baby in the womb kicks and follows Mayleen's hands as she moves them around Mark's belly. Mark laughs, "What about Meili?"

"No!" Mayleen cries out, "That's my name!"

"Your name is Mayleen, her name will be Meili," Mark purses his lips, "Actually that sounds too close together. You're right, that one's out of the book. How about Meiying?"

Mayleen hums, wrinkling her nose, "I don't know mommy, naming a baby isn't easy."

"No it's not," Mark giggles, "It took me and your father the whole time I was pregnant with you to name you. Daddy didn't either like the names I had or I didn't like the names he picked."

"What about Mingmei?" Mayleen asks, "I think it's pretty."

Mark hums, thinking it over and nodding, "That's actually really a pretty name baby girl when daddy gets home let's tell him what baby girl's name is going to be."

~•~

"So let me get this straight, you guys named the new baby without me?1" Jackson cries out, tickling Mayleen to where she's squealing and screaming.

She giggles, squealing again when Jackson blows raspberries on her tummy. Mark just giggles as he watches them while sitting on the recliner, both hands on his belly and feeling the baby move and twist in his belly. Mayleen squeals, "Daddy put me down!"

"Never! Tell me what you named the baby!" Jackson yells, not once stopping his tickle montage.

"Never!!" Mayleen screams back, giggling louder and laughing. Her little giggles and laughs were so precious, but they were also loud and making Mark flinch a little.

"Alright, alright," Mark laughs, "Put her down and we'll tell you the name."

Jackson chuckles, setting their four-year-old down and sitting on the couch by Mark. He places his hand on Mark's belly, the baby seeming to know her father is there and kicking lazily at his hand, "What's this pretty girl's name going to be?"

"Well, Mayleen chose this name all on her own," Mark smiles, "Just wanted to point that out. But she thinks the new baby girl's name should be Mingmei."

Jackson smiles, leaning down to kiss the baby bump, then kisses Mark, then kisses his oldest baby girl's head, "I love the name, her name shall be Mingmei then. It is settled."

~•~

Markson's second little girl has a name!! Did you all like the small surprise I had for you in the beginning 😉