Showki

Unlike our other two moms, this one woke with a horrible start.

Morning sickness.

His eyes open wide when he felt sick to his stomach and instantly rushes to the bathroom to empty it in the toilet. By the time he makes it, he gags loudly and throws up his dinner from last night into the porcelain bowl. He tried not to wake his husband, but hearing him groan and the bed creek he curses before throwing up again.

A large, warm hand rubs his back as he continued to empty his stomach, and when was finally done he groans, "I hate this already."

"You're only a two weeks away before you're clear of the morning sickness, then we enter the second trimester," his husband chuckles, "What does baby want for breakfast? Maybe I can whip something up before I start taking apart our bed for the move."

The smaller, pregnant man groans, "Right now nothing, but I would love that strawberry and blueberry milkshake you promised me yesterday."

The more taller and muscular man, Hyunwoo "Shownu," laughs, standing and kissing the top of his husband's head, "I'll get to making it. Are you sure that's all you want Kihyunie?"

"Yeah I'm sure," The man, Kihyun moans before his stomach churns again and he gags.

Around ten o'clock in the morning, the movers came and helped move all of their larger furniture and heavier totes and boxes. Kihyun, even though he was ten weeks pregnant, tried to help carry things to the moving truck from their apartment. However, when Shownu found out he scolded the pregnant man only to get a sassy response back.

When the house was empty, Shownu called the landlord to let them know they were leaving. After he did so, he walked into their small kitchen to see Kihyun staring out the window at the city, rubbing his tiny belly. Shownu smiles, coming up to him and wrapping his arms around his husband.

Kihyun hums, "I can't believe we're leaving already. It seems like this was home for so long."

"For our two years of marriage and our five years of dating, it was our home," Shownu responds, "and just think now we only have a house payment instead of rent."

"And electric, and water, and sewage-" Kihyun lists everything going into their house, "Plus baby things."

"Alright, alright slow down," Shownu laughs, "Did we do the right thing?"

Kihyun turns, staring him down, "Do not even think about backing out of this house right now."

"Kinda can't," Shownu laughs, "Come on, Wonho and Hyungwon are waiting on us."

Kihyun gasps, "I'm gonna miss watching little Siwoo!"

Shownu smiles, "I gave them our new address and you can always call Hyungwon."

"Why would I call that frog," Kihyun sasses, "I just want to talk to Siwoo, the little boy is precious and his monkey ears are to die for!"

Shownu chuckles, "Come on, they're waiting to tell us good bye."

Kihyun sighs, grabbing his bag full of camera supplies and turning it on, "Babe, can we take one last photo of us before we leave?"

Shownu smiles, "Of course," he bends down to where his head is cuddled into Kihyun's neck, Kihyun snaps a photo of them and look at it immediately. He starts tearing up and pouts, "Good bye apartment."

"Babe," Shownu coos, wrapping his arms around Kihyun.

"Knock knock," A deep voice calls at the front door, a man enters enters with a little boy on his hip.

"Siwoo!" Kihyun coos, walking towards the toddler and taking him from his father's buff arms. He kisses the boy's cheek, hugging him close, "I'm gonna miss you."