Predator vs. Prey

Namjoon walks in the house with his duffel bag of work out gear, dropping it by the door and removing his shoes before entering the house. He hears music in the kitchen, knowing Seokjin was cooking. But this wasn't his random playlist he listens to when he's happy or feeling good. No, this was his angry, pissed of playlist.

Namjoon frowns, sneaking into the kitchen and catching sight of Seokjin cutting carrots, onions, and potatoes all while mumbling and having an imaginary argument with someone. Namjoon chuckles, startling Seokjin and making him stab the potato he was cutting. He places a hand over his heart, trying to calm it down as he sighs, "Don't do that!!"

"Sorry baby," he laughs, coming up to his husband and hugging him close, "Who pissed you off?"

Seokjin scoffs, breaking away from Namjoon to cut the vegetables needed for his pot roast, "No one."

"Mhmm, we've been married for five years. I know when you get so angry you play your angry playlist. So tell me, who made you angry?" Namjoon asks again calmly, leaning in to whisper in his husband's ear, "I won't ask again."

Seokjin shivers, pouting, "I don't want to lose my best friend to the new neighbors. He's already going out with them and going over to their house," Seokjin whines and continues to pout.

"Baby," Namjoon laughs, "I think you're just a tad bit jealous."

Seokjin glares, smacking Namjoon's arm a couple times as the man moves away from the attack, "I am not jealous of that stupid hoe!"

"Really!? Because you've never even spoke to them and you think they're stupid hoes," Namjoon snaps, not liking his husband's unnecessary attitude.

Seokjin pouts, crossing his arms and looking away from him. Namjoon sighs, "What has gotten into you? Ever since you and Mark found out about the new neighbors you have been snappy and hateful and I've had enough of it. You're a grown ass man but you're acting like a child."

Seokjin's lip wobbles as he looks up at Namjoon with wide and teary eyes, "I'm sorry daddy."

Namjoon sighs, pinching the bridge of his nose before bringing Seokjin in his arms, "Come here."

"No, you're mad at me," Seokjin whines, sniffling.

"I'm a little aggravated with you yes, but I'm not angry with you baby. I just want you to be more accepting instead of trying to turn Mark against the neighbors. They just moved in yesterday, how about we make them something and take over to them?"

"They're coming to the pizza thing tomorrow," Seokjin pouts, wiping his cheeks.

"Well, let's make some kind of dessert for them to have at the pizza thing tomorrow," Namjoon smiles, "I say once we get to know them they won't be so bad."

"I don't want them taking my best friend!" Seokjin stomps his foot and Namjoon arches his eyebrow.

"Really? Our girls act more mature than that," Seokjin pouts, stopping his tantrum immediately. Namjoon kisses his forehead, "They won't take your best friend. How about you try being friends with the shorter one? Jackson said his name is Kihyun and he's pregnant."

"Yeah Mark said he is too," Seokjin purses his lips and the sight made Namjoon peck his lips quickly.

"Jackson also said he can be sassy, which is something you two have in common," Namjoon teases, making Seokjin glare at him, "hey, what was that attitude you gave Mark earlier and me just a second ago?"

Seokjin pouts once again, making Namjoon roll his eyes, "You know what, fine. Don't make friends, make friends. I don't care. But I'm not going to be dragged down to the childish level if you don't want to be nice. I'm going over and greeting them tonight and you can join me. If not, then stay home and pout."