Namjin

Unlike Mark who wakes to the ringing of an alarm, Seokjin wakes up to sweet kisses placed all over his face and ears. He giggles, rolling over to see his oldest twin daughter, Jiwoo, smiling her Jin like smile while her Namjoon dimples pop out on her cheeks, "Daddy said to wake up mommy!"

"Thank you baby girl, I'm up now," Seokjin stretches and sits up, bringing her close to him and kissing her cheeks, "Did you and sissy sleep well?"

"Sissy had a nightmare again last night, but I cuddled her like daddy said and she was okay!" Jiwoo exclaims, climbing off the bed after Seokjin who was heading to the bathroom.

"Go finish getting ready baby, mommy's going to get ready too."

Jiwoo leaves, giving Seokjin a chance to shower and dress quickly before heading downstairs to make breakfast. He put together a couple omelets for his girls, knowing they would like eggs instead of the toast and jam he was going to make them instead. Namjoon was reading his emails while drinking his coffee, Seokjin's cup already poured and in the microwave to keep warm.

Seokjin kisses his husband's cheek, Namjoon smiling slightly as he watches Seokjin grab his cup out of the microwave and adds his perfect amount of sugar and creamer. Namjoon won't ever do that for him, mostly because he's tried and the sugar lid came off into Seokjin's coffee and literally became brown sugar.

While Namjoon closes out of his emails he stands, sighing tiredly, "So I heard we have a new math teacher starting Monday."

"Oh good! Maybe that skank that took Mr. Choi's spot will quit trying to convince you to have sex with her in the teachers lounge," Seokjin smiles innocently as he sips his coffee.

Namjoon chuckles, "Children are present."

"And I want them to know that if anyone tries to take their daddy away from their mommy, mommy will not hesitate to smack them to the nearest country," Seokjin kisses the top of Namjoon's head, watching as Namjoon organized his notes in his laptop for his lessons, "So who is taking Mr. Choi's place?"

"His name is Son Hyunwoo, I was asked to show him around the school Monday," Namjoon hums, drinking his black coffee, "What time are you working at the restaurant till?"

"I'm working morning shift today, so I should be home by five," Seokjin hums, sipping his coffee noisily as his daughters finish eating, "Girls go brush your teeth and get your shoes on, the bus will be here in ten minutes."

Both toddle out of the room and do as their mother asked, while Seokjin makes Namjoon's lunch. Namjoon finishes getting ready as well, kissing his husband good bye and his daughters good bye before leaving for work early like every morning. Seokjin puts the girls book bags on their shoulders and leaves the house.

Mark and his daughter were standing at the end of their driveway like every other morning, his husband standing beside him as the wait for the bus together. Seokjin smiles, walking over to greet them, "Good morning lovelies!"

"Good morning!" Mark cheers back, smiling so prettily it can make any girl cry. Seokjin knows, because he's seen it happen before.

"So, Namjoon told me someone finally took Mr. Choi's place at the school. His name is Son Hyunwoo," Seokjin hums, watching as his girls link hands with Mayleen in the middle as all three chatter about what today's lesson will be.

"Do you think he's the one that bought that house?" Mark wonders, looking over across the street to see the realtor sign was changed from "For Sale", to "Sold".

"Could be," Seokjin shrugs, "I just hope it's not a family I was talking to you about the other day."

"What kind of family are you hoping they're not?" Jackson asks, crossing his buff arms across his chest and leaning against his police vehicle.

"A straight couple who pushes their views onto others and talk shit about us lovely gay people," Seokjin hums, "The last thing we need in this neighborhood is another Jung family."

"The Jung's are awesome," Jackson defends, "Hoseok and his wife don't push their views onto others. They just don't have the same taste in partners as we do."

"No but his wife is tackey and tries to outshine others," Seokjin huffs back, crossing his arms over his chest.

Jackson rolls his eyes, "Whatever you say princess."

"Hey! Only Namjoon calls me that!" Seokjin sasses, making Mark giggle and cuddle closer to Jackson for warmth from the slight morning chill.

"Let's not judge too quickly, we don't know who they are and whatever their sexual preference is we shouldn't interfere and be rude," Mark spoke softly, watching as his daughter spins like a ballerina, smiling he looks to Jackson, "Should we sign her up for ballet?"

"No, boxing," Jackson answers quickly, pursing his lips, "I'm gonna teach her to fight away the boys."

Mark rolls his eyes, looking back at Seokjin, "Anyway, who knows. They could be gay, they could be straight, or they could be Jehovah witnesses. Whatever they are we should respect them and mind our own business."

"Well, I can say this now that they need to prove themselves worthy before joining our clan. I don't want to invite some bloak around my girls and trying to convince them that being a hippie and trying all kinds of these natural drugs is okay."

Mark rolls his eyes as well, he loved his best friend but sometimes he can be a bit dramatic. The bus finally arrives, a little later than normal, and once the girls get on they wave good bye to them. Seokjin turns to Mark, "I didn't make an extravagant breakfast but would you like to come over and I'll make you something?"

"I have an early appointment this morning, maybe lunch? I'll bring Mayleen over when they get off the bus?" Mark suggests, and Seokjin nods.

"Sounds good, I'll come home on my lunch break and make lunch for us all. Or you can come by the restaurant and I'll make you something there!"

"Sounds good, I've been craving your sweet chocolate cream pie for a while now," Mark smiles, letting Jackson kiss him good bye before the officer packs up his gear into his car and pulls out of their driveway.

"Can I ask, how in the hell is your husband so confident to kiss you in front of people? Namjoon won't even grab my ass anymore when we're out," Seokjin pouts, and Mark giggles.

"Jackson's always been open and says whatever is on his mind, he doesn't care if someone sees us kissing or if he grabs my ass in public. He just says it's him letting them know I'm his," Mark shrugs, "Try wearing different underwear. Ever since I switched to sexy women's panties he can't keep his hands off of me."

Seokjin hums, and Mark looks at his phone to check the time, "I gotta get going, so lunch? At the restaurant?"

"Yep! See you there, bye wifey!" Seokjin blows a kiss as Mark giggles and walks to his hair shop, which is literally their connected garage right by their house.

Seokjin sighs, hearing a car door slam shut and looks over across the road to see a black Chevy Cruise pull out of the driveway of the new house, and drive down the road. He hums, catching a glimpse of the person driving to see a man with bright hair. Not sure what color, but it's bright enough that it had to have been bleached. He sighs, heading inside to grab his keys and wallet, then heads to work.

~•~

We're getting closer!! How do you all feel about Seokjin's views on the new neighbors?