my grandparents

Niall POV
I was very very sore, in fact I was in pain. Yesterday I had the spankings of my life, I went to the bathroom take a shower and got dressed, for some reasons I put on a red skinny jeans and a black T-shirt later I add added a red long sleeve jack on it. I began writing curse on a shit of paper.
1. Fuck you
2. Dick
3. Bitch
4. Jerk
5. Asshole
6. Dude, shit, heck, damn it, bullshit.
I heard footsteps I just hurry, folded the paper and put it under my desk. I took out a history book. Don't really caring about the title in just wanted to look normal.

The door opened and it was dad, he looked at the book.
Give it to me. He stretch out his hand. I gave it to him.
"Learn curse words" dad read it loud. Why are you reading such a book ? And who gave you ?
I just looked at my hands, you are already in trouble do you wanna make it worse.

No sir, i-i didn't see the title, I-is a f-friend of mine that gave me. Am sorry. Shuttered in fear while looking at his green eyes.

Go and have your breakfast we talk after. He went with the book.

Shit, what the fuck I was so stupid, grrrrrrrr this is Scott's stupid book. I just walk out of my room going to the dinning room. I sat on a chair and hissed, I almost cry. I Just began eating, dad join me. When I was done I took my plate to the sink.

Wash it son, dad said while eating.

OK sir. I just wash it, the bell rang, dad went to open. I was done washing so I was walking when some hug me from behind, I turned.
LIAM! I hugged him very tightly

Niall be cool, I won't be living anytime soon.

But you missed me I whisper in his ears. While dad just looked at us.

So liam, please stay with niall am going to the mall gotta get some stuff. Dad said while leave.

Ok, liam replied. We went to my room, I just sat down and yelp.

Oww, I quickly seat up.

That's what happens when you sneak out. He chuckle

Haha he went really hard on me, 70 with the belt, I partly yell.

Be cool am sorry, nialla didn't know, I was surprised at the name he called me, I just hug him and began to cry.
What's wrong baby ? Hugged back.

I-is my mum's name she used to call me Nialla, I was named after her. I said while looking at liam he was frozen. Liam ?

Huh, sorry I was just thinking, he hugged me back. He sang me a song the one mum used to sing for me and I began singing with him. "Here in my arm" .

Boys dad called.

We both went down stairs, hi Mr James.

Hi son can you help me with the bags, after we finished place the groceries. It was afternoon.

Emm gotta go, Liam said looking nervous.

No, no I ran and hug him. Don't go liam stay.

Niall you don't hold people to stay, now leave him. Dad ordered sternly. I just left him.

No sir, don't scold him I will stay for lunch later, I'll go. OK niall ?
I just nodded and dad said verbal answer.

"Yes sir" I didn't know if I was referring to liam or dad. We ate our lunch and liam left promising me to visit. I was sitting in my room laying down on my bed just wanted to take a nap but I couldn't.

Niall, come here we need to talk. I heard him, I hate when he says that I got up and went to him.

Yes sir you called me, I walk to him with fear.