being hurt

Two weeks later
Naill  POV
I have been hanging out with marina ever since we met again she is so cool and very funny. She there for me when I lost my mum and she is still here for me, she is all to me my sister and my best friend. Today she asked me to meet her close in the empty room in our school. I am so excited I don't care if I miss my history class, she is my priority.
I was almost close to the room when I over heard to people discussing one was marina and the other a boy.

Who is that blond dude to you ? I can see you love hanging out with him. That was what the boy said.

Em...uh...h..he is just nobody, just a sad cousin of mine, I don't love hanging out with him just feel sad for him, in fact I have mercy on him and just decide to spend my day with someone that is lacking love. She said all that so proudly.

Oh well never mind. The boy replied.

Now my chest was burning, tears fell from my cheek, each of those word hurt me so much, I couldn't believe she said all this.
Maybe is a nightmare, maybe she was joking, no no no it can't be true I keep saying it to myself as I back off from the door. I went straight to history class, unfortunately for me it just begun so I sat far away from the lads till the class ended. I grab all my stuffs and walked out of the class as quickly as possible. Before the lads could get hold of me.
That was how it went till the bell rang. I walking in the hall when I bump on someone, oh no is liam and we are not best of friends. I got up as fast as I could and ran past liam.

Liam POV
Niall walk straight into me and he fell he was actually crying, before I could say anything he was already gone, I knew where to find him, in the toilet that was my hiding place too.
When I opened the door I heard sobs coming from the other side so when I looked it was Niall. His blue eyes all wet from crying, I move close to him and he quickly stood up while I held his arm, he tried to break free but I was much stronger than him.
Hey niall I am not gonna hurt you I just want us to talk. I said that with a smile.

I-i just wanna be alone. I saw tears on his cheek.

Fine but if you promise to tell me tomorrow. I new he was not gonna refuse that, so he said yes while leaving the toilet and I followed behind him I watch him enter the school bus.

At home
Niall POV
I slammed the front door while I ran to my room, I just lock the door while I broke in sobs while seating on the floor, I just keep sobbing. Why did she say all that I thought we were best friends, she was just playing with my feelings, I just hate myself, I stood up open the door and went straight to dad bathroom, I knew he wasn't around, I was looking for razor and I finally found one, i walk back to my room and shut the door I went straight in the bathroom.
     This part contains self harming if you don't like please don't read.

I press the blade against my thigh, I closed my eyes while tears made their way through my cheek, it wasn't enough I could still feel the pain and I keep cutting my self. Till the devil in me was satisfy, when I opened my eyes on my thigh lay four deep cut that was bleeding, there was blood everywhere. I clean the bathtub and my cuts. Putting on my jeans in wince in pain. I sat down on the bed, it was pretty dark now and dad was not back. I heard a sound coming from downstairs, I slowly walk down stairs and I saw dad with a bitch making out in the couch, I walk to them and pull them apart.
What the fuck. She stood up
I am not having fun with you if your kid is here. She walked away. Dad ran after her but she slam the door on his face. He turn to me.
YOU !!! he was coming towards me.
You are a dick, at the slight second I said that I received a slap.