Epilogue

Is it just me, or does anyone else find it strange when you stop and reminisce? Just thinking about how much your life has changed in the last year. Remembering the person you were then and the detailed direction your life was suppose to be going in.

Either you were content with exactly how things were and the direction your life was headed. Or, you were just hanging on by the skin of your teeth as karma threw a curve ball your way. Sending you completely down a different path. One you never thought your life would take.

As I stand here in the exact same spot I was in this time last year. I can't help but think of everything that's brought me here, again. Back in Sinful Delights for the first time in months!

Down The Rabbit Hole And Into The Glory Hole. Shackles to the same St Andrews Cross as before blindfolded. Wearing the same Little Red Riding Hood costume. Waiting for my Master, the man that owns my heart, and my own personal Big Bad Wolf stands a few paces behind me.

It was Drakes idea to come back to the club tonight. He was trying his damndest to make this night into a big romantic gesture. Bringing us back to the very same Halloween Costume Party we met for the first time. Wearing the same costumes to relive that night again.

Calling this our first 'unofficial' anniversary while he was talking me into the idea the last few weeks. This time though, their wouldn't be anything between us. This time we would be walking into the club with me on Drakes arm as his, instead of an employee. So, of course I agreed.

Drake and I arriving outside of Sinful Delights eight minutes before the club was set to open. Once the car came to a stop Drake helped me from the back seat wrapping my arm around his, and escorting me into the lobby of the club. Stopping in front of Duke we hand him our coats. Talking and catching up before time to go inside.

As soon as the opening bell come over the speakers Drake starts leading me through the main doors. Not stopping for the few people trying to get his attention on the main floor. Walking straight for the Rabbit Hole and going down the stairs.

Drake stops us as soon as we step into The Glory Hole looking around. I do the same trying to find Mel noticing her straight away. She was dressed in a very risqué Genie costume.

The top consisted of a gold bikini top with black seams. She had a gold collar around her neck with a thin gold leash hanging down between her breast. The pants were a black See-through sheer material that hung dangerously low on her exposed hips. Held up by a single string ruined around her waist in the middle of the gold band at the front of the pants.

The pants, or if you could even call them that, were made with very little fabric. Leaving the top and sides of Mel's hips and thighs completely open. She had small gold pointy-toe slippers on her feet, and a high straight ponytail finishing her look.

No matter how smoking hot I thought she looked in her costume. Mel couldn't hide the fact she was clearly uncomfortable, and nervous. Leaning against the back wall beside the door leading to the back hallway for employees only. One of her slipper clad feet propped up against the wall bouncing uncontrollably.

Looking around nervously. Looking for something or someone. Which must have been us, because as soon as her eyes landed on Drake and I she started walking toward us.

Since the day after Mom and Shawn's wedding something has been wrong with Mel. When Drake and I finally decided to drive my uncles SUV back to The Tides Inn later that afternoon we had no clue what to expect from anyone when we arrived. I just never would have believed Mel would start then avoiding me.

Drake and I walked into the lobby of the hotel arm in arm. Going straight to the receptionist and asking the whereabouts of the wedding party. The older lady behind the counter telling us the entire group had just sat down for a late lunch in the hotel restaurant. We both thanked her before going to the same hostess for Friday night. Following as she lead us back to the same private dining room in the back of the restaurant as before.