The Saturday Routine *Mature*

I came flying awake with an earth shattering scream early the next morning. The sun was just starting to break the horizon while Drake decided to have his breakfast in bed. Me. My tired muscles screaming for relief for both my sensitive sex and over worked body from the pleasure Drake was currently demanding from them.

  Amazingly my body knew not to cum even in my sleep. Instead waking me up when my body was alight and my orgasm trying to break free. I leaned my head up catching Drakes eyes showing him how close I was, not sure I could stop it.

  In a blink Drake is up standing by the edge of the bed. He grabbed my hands pulling me up and over to the edge of the bed. My knees resting on the edge with my ass sitting on my ankles. He wove his fingers threw my hair then grabbing the strands and angling my head back and up facing him. His eyes have a sparkle this morning.

  He bent down covering my lips with his. I moan at the first taste of my juices and his spicy flavor. I keep my hands on my thighs and surrender to his kiss. Relaxing back just following his demanding lead. At my last breath Drake stops and takes a step back, but not releasing his hold on my hair.

  "Good morning Angel, how do you feel this morning?" His morning voice deeper and more a growl than normal.

  I've never been a morning person and tend to get sarcastic with anyone. It's been a curse my whole life. Mom and I getting into several arguments because of it. That's why my next words leave my mouth I desperately try and pull back.

  "I was, till some controlling cock block decided to wake me up then not let me cum."

  Drake gave me a full on belly laugh. The first I'd heard from him. I never believed in fairy tales, but in that moment I felt like a kid and he the Pide Piper. Following him anywhere just to hear that sound. Calming down he gave a final chuckle then looked back at me.

  "Oh Angel how can I ever make it up to you. I know! How about some breakfast in bed?" He asked that joyous smile still in place.

  I didn't know if he meant food or going back for seconds. My mind and body was absolutely fine with either one. I gave him my best puppy dog eyes of innocence begging for remorse for earlier.

  "I will be pleased with whatever Sir gives me." I added a wink still in my playful mood.

  Though don't think I wasn't mentally screaming at him to please just let me cum. Drakes pupils dilated to a laser focus growling from deep in his chest tightening his grip in my hair.

  "Dear God Woman, the things that fall from your lips to me, given so innocently not knowing the power behind them. Fucking perfection and it's all mine. Now open those lips it's time for your breakfast." Drake moved my body till I was kneeling with his glistening cock waiting at my mouth.

  Drake worked his shaft slowly into my mouth. Rolling my tongue around the head and vein in his shaft coating him with my saliva. Stopping when my nose landed in his trimmer pubes. I sucked hard hollowing out my cheeks when he pulled back almost falling from my lips. A hoarse "Fuck" telling me I was doing a good job.

  He pulled all the way out leaving the tip an inch away from my parted lips. He tightened his grip in my hair hard, making me look back up at him. His eyes were wild his control barely hanging on by a thread.

  "Take it all Angel. Everything I give you relax and take it. Keep your eyes up here on me the entire time."

  He loosened the grip on my hair in his right hand moving my hair to his left. Then moving his hand down cupping it under my chin. Using his fingers to open my mouth wider. Then he thrust his cock down my throat.