Juvenile Cancer Research Benefit *Mature*

Both of my feet were barely on the top step to Drakes Brownstone when I felt him grab me by the hips and swing me over his shoulder in a fireman's carry. My squeals of surprise soon turned into hysterics once I realized what actually happened. I started kicking my legs and poking Drake in the side hoping he would put me down.

Other than a slight shake of his muscle from my finger pushing into his side, Drake didn't stop or show any signs my childish behavior was making a difference. I heard the door slam seconds before my world turned upside down again. Landing on my stomach laid out on the couch.

The air made my skirt fly up around my hips leaving my abused ass covered by the thin lace panties for Drake to see. I was still laughing from the childish fun when I felt his hands come up to the waist line of the black panties and start to pull them down. My laughter fading the further down they went.

Free from my legs, Drake brought the panties to his nose inhaling my essence deep into his lungs. He growled out the words "mouth-watering" before bringing the silk garment to my face and holding them under my nose.

"Smell yourself Angel. Smell what only I can do to your body. It's the sweetest thing I've ever smelt in this world, and it's all mine. Open your mouth and taste how sweet you are."

Drake pushed the crotch of my soaked panties into my mouth then cupped his hand under my jaw making me close my lips around them. A spicy but sweet taste instantly filled my mouth making me moan at the unique flavor. He moved his hand from under my chin while a rumble/purr noise came from his chest at my sound.

I felt his hands run along my sides then a breath blow along the shell of my left ear. "Ready to finish what we started in the car My Queen?"

The dense fog clouding my thoughts from earlier rolled into my mind again fast like storm clouds on a hot summer day. Robbing me of all my thoughts and motor skills. I could only moan as my answer to him. His hands then gripped onto my hips as he gave me his last command.

"Good, I can't wait a second longer either. Place both of your hands on the arm of the couch and hold on Angel. This is going to be a little fast."

Moving my hands to the arm of the couch I closed my eyes and surrendered to his touch. His right hand moved to the inside of my left thigh holding my leg spread uncovering my pussy for him to see. In the next second his left hand came down hard in rapid succession on my ass.

I didn't count out the strikes this time. My brain to far gone to even remember my own name let alone all my rules at the moment. With each smack of flesh against flesh my blood began to boil higher each time. My sex coated in a fresh round of cream dripping from my center.

My body was moving all over the couch. Either fleeing the next sting of pain, or seeking all it's pleasure, I didn't know. The only sounds in the entire house was from his hand and my embarrassing moans.

Minutes later, with more licks from his hand than I've ever had before, his movements slowed and moved till he was deeply rubbing the abused skin on my ass. The hand holding my thigh released its grip moving from my skin along with the other.

"I think it's time for me to show you my surprise for tonight. Stay right there Angel." His gravely voice sending shockwaves straight to my core. When his voice makes that deep growling sound my body just tingles all over!

Before I can think about that feeling much longer Drake comes back to the couch sitting down two of the gift bags from my apartment down on the floor beside him. Then reaching into the smallest bag he pulls out a plain black box. He places it on my back and opens the top.