After

Note: hetalia is not mine!! English is not my first language so correct me if I'm wrong and this FANFIC contains nyo!romano, nyo!russia and nyo!denmark with addition of the ancients.

No one said a word at the library. Brittania then come to her sense and quickly healed Celt's wound. Some of the nations then quickly followed the Airlangga's family out of the library while others still doesn't know what to do.

" What did you do to them, Mother? Father? " asked England quietly after Brittania had done healing the wounds. Both Brittania and Celt stiffened at the question.

" It is nothing, my dear Al-" she said before being cutted off by England's voice.

" What did YOU do to THEM, MOTHER? FATHER? WHAT DID YOU DO THEM? " asked England with the coldest voice, making not only Brittania and Celt startled, but also everyone.

None of the Ancients answer England's question. England then sighed in frustration.

" I don't understand why none of you answer me. But what I understand, is that what you did to them is something that I wish I never knew in my whole life. To know what my parents had done not only to my brothers, but also to my sister and my friends, that had them terrified and hate you even after thousands and thousands of years, even after numerous wars and deaths, and after they died, twice...

I had remembered the time where I would ask my sister when she still there for me, I always asked who is my parents and how are they. I remember the hesitant in her face before she told me how amazing and courageous both of you are... I was too naive to never notice the pain in her eyes whenever I smiled proudly hearing the stories that she had once told me... I was too stupid to never notice the old bruises and scars on her body... " said England with a trembled voice. He then looked at them with sadness and hate before went out of the room along with the nations that had thought the same as England's.

The Ancients then was left alone.

TBC

I AM SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE AND HOW SHORT THIS CHAPTER IS. I WILL TRY TO UPDATE SOONER AND LONGER LIKE THE USUAL. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!! :)