breakfast time

Note: Hetalia is not mine! The plots are mine and English is not my first language so correct me if I'm wrong! This FANFIC contains nyo!romano, nyo!denmark and nyo!russia.

As the morning rises, all of the nations meet up at the dining room where Prussia, Russia and Romano already awake. They gawked at the breakfast and quickly eat. They chatted with each other while the Nordics made their way to Prussia.

   " Do you know where Mari went this morning? She just left us a note to guide us to the dining room since she need to meet with someone but she doesn't tell us who. " asked Finland to Prussia.

   " Oh, no need to worry. She's with Matthew, they usually tend the garden together when Ivy is too tired to do it. Want to meet her? " explained Prussia. The Nordics nodded at him.

   " Alright then, follow me. " said Prussia and guide them until they were in front of the garden's door.

Before they come to the garden, Prussia remind them that the two will be so engrossed, just like Ivy, with their activity that they would never knew any of them had come.

The Nordics nodded at him and thanked him for guiding them. Prussia then went back to the dining room. As the Nordics open the door, a beautiful flowers garden welcomed them. The Nordics went to admired the flowers when a roar of laughters erupted their ears. They looked at their side to see Denmark and Canada, who is watering the plants.

   " What are they talking about? " asked Finland quietly. The other shrugged and decided to move a little closer to them.

   " Really, Alfred did that? He destroyed one of your book? I hope you strangle him, " said Denmark.

   " Of course I strangle him, I almost kill him if papa didn't convinced me that it was an accident. That book has a really great knowledge inside, and he burned it! Damn that burger bastard... " explained Canada who looked pissed. Denmark laugh at Canada's face.

   " You sound like Lovi! Calm down, we can buy the same book later after this disaster called telling all the nations about all of our secrets and diaries! " said Denmark. Canada looked at her and sighed.

   " You're right... " mumbled Canada before they fall into a comfortable silence.

After a while, Denmark started to shiver. Canada realized it and pulled her into his embrace. Denmark wasn't surprised, and nuzzled into him. The rest of Nordics however, was surprised.

   " This is the reason why I forced you to wear your jacket. " said Canada. Denmark only giggled at his words.

   " Well if I use jacket then I won't get a hug, right? " asked Denmark, teasing Canada who chuckle at her. After that, they sat at the ground, still hugging each other.

   " Mari, do you think the next one will be yours? " asked Canada quietly. The Nordics looked at Denmark who didn't answer.

   " Out of all of us, Lovi, Gil and you had the most secrets. Me and Ivy doesn't have that much secrets than the three of you. " said Canada.

   " While one of Lovi's deepest secret already went out, doesn't that mean yours and Gil's will be the same? " added Canada. Denmark who didn't answer, could only sigh.

   " I don't know Matt, I also feel the same. A weird feeling that... The next one will be mine.. " murmured Denmark quietly that the Nordics almost didn't heard her. Denmark then looked at Canada and sigh again.

   " I just hope that when my family knows it, they won't get mad at me for not telling them. Then again, I don't know if they cares for me... " added Denmark a little louder before whispering the last sentence. The Nordics looked at each other with shock.

   " Hush it, of course they cares for you. Well, I can't say the same for the others but Iceland does care about you. He does know some of your secrets. " said Canada. Denmark sighed and smiled softly at Canada.

   " Mmh, you're right... " murmured Denmark. They then fell into a comfortable silence once more.

While for the Nordics, they still looked shocked, before finally looked at Iceland, asking for the truth on why he knows Denmark secrets. Iceland only sighed before getting up and walked towards Denmark and Canada. The Nordics also got up, not wanting to let Denmark and Canada that they been eavesdropping the two of them.

   " Dan, let's go eat. " said Iceland. Denmark yelped and looked at Iceland before sighing in relief.

   " Emil! Why did you surprised me like that! " said Denmark who looked annoyed. Canada simply laughed at her before helping her to get up and hand her to Iceland. Denmark didn't tense at all when she was handed to Iceland, she looked happy actually. The Nordics was surprised but contain themselves to asking questions.

As the Nordics, Canada, Denmark and Iceland went inside the dining room, all they can see was mess. Mess. And mess.

Some of them were doing food fight, some just ate their food, and some was scared to get hit by the food.

What a beautiful morning to start a worse day, isn't it?

TBC

lol, I'm so productive in this FANFIC. I forgot to tell you that if you are interested in the ghost, it called Kuntilanak. You can search it in google!