the Nordics talk

Note: hetalia is not mine! English is not my first language so correct me if I'm wrong and this FANFIC contains nyo!romano, nyo!russia and nyo!denmark. I don't do great on sad things so I'm sorry if this is so shitty.

Norway, Sweden and Finland quickly went to Denmark's room to see the UK brothers, Germany, Prussia, Romano, Russia and Sealand waiting in the common room.

   " Why did all of you here and not there inside? " asked Finland. The others merely gave him a glance.

   " Only uncle Emil and uncle Matt that can calm her down. We need to wait for a little bit. " explained Sealand, not looking at his parents and decided to sat at England's lap.

Finland and Sweden looked sad and disappointed at themselves. Not only they failed Denmark, they also failed Sealand.

Norway on the other hand, looked impatient and almost went to Denmark's room before England's voice stop him.

   " Don't, Nor. You hear what Peter just said, you can't come there. " said England. Norway glared at his best friend.

   " And why can't I? I'm her family, she will be alright if I go there. " asked Norway. Before England can say anything, Prussia charged at him and push him to the wall making Norway whimper in pain.

   " Family? You're a family your said? Sorry, but Mari's only family is Emil, Peter, me, West, Lovina, Ivy, Matthew and the UKs. All of your other family didn't do anything helpful to her. You all ARE the reason why she like this. Why she's getting weaker and weaker. Why she always fake her smile. ALL OF YOU ARE THE FUCKING REASON WHY SHE LIKE THIS AND YOU WANT TO GIVE ME THIS BULLSHIT OF YOU ARE HER FAMILY SO YOU GOT TO SEE HER? DID YOU EVEN FUCKING NOTICE THAT SHE WAS ONCE DIED?? OH, DID I PUSH YOU TOO HARD THAT YOUR BACK IS HURT? THEN WHAT ABOUT DENMARK WHO PUBLICLY TORTURED AND RAPED?? DO YOU WANT TO FEEL
HOW SHE FEEL?! ALL OF YOU COMPLAINED ON HOW SHE ACTED IN THE PAST, BUT DO ALL OF YOU KNOW WHY SHE DOES THAT? IT'S TO PROTECT ALL OF YOU! AND YOU SAID THAT SHE WAS A MERCILESS AND SADISTIC COUNTRY?? I HAD ENOUGH OF ALL OF YOUR BULLSHIT!! " snapped Prussia. The others didn't even bother to help Norway as they know that he deserved it. Norway, Sweden, and Finland shut their mouth and quietly sat to the sofas with Prussia, Scotland, Ireland and Northern Ireland glaring at them, Wales and England comforted Sealand who seemed to want to cry, while Russia and Romano didn't talk at all.

After a while, Canada went out of the room. All of the nations that waited in the common room quickly went to Canada.

   " Before all of you can say anything, she calmed down and right now Emil is cuddling her. " said Canada. The others sighed one relieve. Canada looked sharply at the rest of Nordics.

   " Mari and Emil requested your absence. You better not waste this chance, because if you waste it we will never give you another even if Matthia asked us to. " Canada said. The rest of Nordics nodded and went inside the room.

It was indeed a beautiful room. It was separated with common room, bedroom and workroom. But the Nordics doesn't have time to admire it, they have someone there to comfort and to apologize.

As soon as they opened the door to the bed, the scene was a heartbreaking for them. There, lay Denmark crying and tightly cuddled Iceland who his eyes was filled with tears. Iceland then met with Norway's eyes and nodded at him to come in. The Nordics went in the bedroom while iceland murmured softly to Denmark's ear. The Nordics stand inside the room, awkwardly.

After a while, Iceland whispered to Denmark and helped her to sit. She looked tense and looked... Scared. The other Nordics's hearts crushed by seeing the look of scared when Denmark sees them, but they tried to conceal it.

Finland was the first to react as he quickly sat on Denmark's bed. He looked at her with teary eyes and hugged her. He let go all of it, and cry.

   " I'm sorry... I'm sorry we never noticed it, I love you. We love you, Mari... " he blablered between his sobs.

Sweden looked at them with shame washing his face. He doesn't even cared to hide it, even tears started to fall from his eyes. Denmark saw this and motioned him to car forward to her. He do what she asked and was surprised as she hugged her. And just like that, all of the tears started to run down from his eyes and he let out a sob.

   " I'm... Sorry... I'm a bad little brother.... I'm sorry.... " murmured Sweden that Denmark could hardly hear.

Norway was still standing. He can't move, he can't even talk at all. He was frozen, he was ashamed of himself, he was dissapointed in himself and most of all, he is disgusted by himself. After all this time, those fake smile, those fake laugh, those tears that he always thought was only rain. He failed her. He remembered the time when they were still little, Norway had seen his sister, Denmark, getting hurt from one of the leaders, he vowed that since then he will protect her. Yet, he was the one who hurt her the most.

Without Norway realizing, tears started to fall from his eyes and his legs started to wobble. Denmark who seen it, let go of Sweden's hug and quickly went to Norway before he can fall. Norway hugged her tightly, not wanting to let go, but since Denmark is still weak, they slowly fall to the floor.

   " I'm sorry.... I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY!! I VOWED TO PROTECT YOU, YET, I WAS THE ONE WHO HURT YOU THE MOST. I'M SORRY!! " yelled Norway, with sadness evident in his voice. Denmark started to tear up and hugged him more tightly. Finland, Sweden and Iceland followed to hug them.

It was a beautiful scenery. A family that loves each other but can't told each other how much they loved each other, finally able to told them.

I hope, it will continue like this... Even if the world against them.

TBC

JUST LIKE I SAID IT'S SHITTY AND SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A WHILE, HAD SOME HOMEWORK AND EXAM.