happy and funny things first

Note: hetalia is not mine okay? The plots are mine and English is not my first language so correct me if I'm wrong! This FANFIC contains nyo!romano and nyo!russia. Some of this headcannons is mine!!

" Well, then. Let's read the first one. " said Germany. " This one about Gilbert and Lovina. "

" Gilbert and Lovina act like they were couple because they always loses bet with Matthew,  Mari and Ivy. "

Canada, Denmark and Russia laughed at the entry. While Prussia and Romano glare playfully at them before laugh with them. The other nations was shocked because there some who thought that they were couple.

" So you two were not a couple? " asked Hungary. He was really, really shocked at the news.

" Yup. It's really annoying that the awesome me always loses bet! " said Prussia childishly. Canada and Russia just stuck their tongue at Prussia while Denmark grinned at Lovina.

" Gilbert and Matthew is really protective over Ivy, Mari and Lovina. So, don't try to mess with the two if you still want to live. "

After Germany said that, Prussia and Canada looked to the three girls who looked at them with that look.

" it's not our fault! We just want to protect you three! " said Canada, trying to defend themselves. The girls rolled their eyes while the other nations laughed at them and secretly swore to never, ever, try to be too close or do something to Romano, Denmark and Russia.

" Oohhh, can I read, aru?! " asked China. Germany nodded at him and gave the book. Yao quickly read the next entry.

" This one is about Matthew, aru. " said China.

" Matthew is quite, not innocent. He had a lot of sex, but only do it with the person he loves. "

The other nations was surprised by the entry while Canada blushed. Prussia, Russia, Denmark and Romano Smirk at him.

" WHAT THE BLOODY HELL?? " shouted England. He was really surprised and shocked at the entry.

" Ohohohon.... You really bring back my legacy, my Matthieu.. " said France who is chuckling. England looked at him with scowl in his face.

" You bloody frog... It's because of your influence that Matthew become like you!! " said England, ready to charge and kill France if America, who is also shocked,
didn't prevent him to do it.

" Continue on, Yao. " said Russia, her face covered with amusement.

" Al right, aru. This one is... From Lovina's diary. " said China.

" Dear diary,

Why does my family is so stupid and annoying?? Today they just ate pete, even Ivy and Mari! and they keep talking to me with their smelly mouth!! Whyyyyyy???!!! "

" Hey! Pete is delicious you know?!" said Indonesia who suddenly pop out of nowhere. The nations was shocked, except Prussia, Russia, Canada, Denmark and Romano though. Romano huffed at him, motioned china to continue.

   " this one is Ivy, aru! " said China.

   Ivy always consider Yao as her mother figure. That's why she liked to sit beside him.

   " Awwww do you really think of me like that, aru? " asked China who quickly hugged Russia. She blushed and nodded, making China squealed.

   " MY LOVELY DAUGHTER!!!" yelled China and hugged Russia that look blue. The other Asian countries tried to pulled their brother off the poor Russia. After finally succeeded at pulling their brother to calm down, Japan then take the book.

   " Can I be the one who read it, China-san? " asked Japan politely. China nodded at him, still wanting to hug Russia more.

    Out of the five, Matthew and Lovina is the most mature among them. They also cook the best food. Ivy always made a commotion at the kitchen and get distracted easily. For example, she will leave a pot of curry so she can play with Indonesia's tigers that resulted a burned pot. While Gilbert simply burned the kitchen, almost the entire house that one time. Mari also make a great food and is the mood maker along with Gilbert. She was also responsible for every prank that she done, unlike Ivy and Gilbert. If you can imagine as family, Romano and Canada are the parents while Denmark is the responsible and caring big sister, and Gilbert and Ivy is the twins of the family who will prank anyone, I repeat ANYONE.

The other nations laughed at the entry. Romano and Canada glared at Russia and Prussia who only grinned sheepishly, while Denmark laughed.

   " It's true! They had done that one time! " shouted Indonesia, making other nations laughed more.

   " Talk about cooking, I'm getting hungry. Can we eat, dude? " asked America after the laughing session.

   " Sure. I'll cook for all of you. Lovi, Mat, help me. Mari, please make sure that two troublemakers don't go near my kitchen. " said Indonesia. Romano and Canada nodded and went to kitchen with him. While the troublemakers pouted at Indonesia and Denmark chuckled. The other nations cheered at them.

   " Alright, then. It's time for lunch break. " said Germany.

TBC

Another chapter yuhuuuuu! Don't forget to vote and comment okay?