Roommates

Note : hetalia is not mine! The plots are mine and English is not my first language so correct me if I'm wrong! This FANFIC contains nyo!romano and nyo!russia! And also nyo!denmark.

The nations nodded at Germany announcement and retreat. But when they were going to walk out of the living room, Seborga words hit them.

   " But where do we sleep? We don't even know if this house has a lot of room or not! Beside we haven't had dinner yet!!" said Seborga.

The nations stayed quiet and looking at Romano, Russia, Prussia, Denmark and Canada who seemed to be in their thoughts until Spain, France, America, Norway and China nudge them.

   " Oh, right. You're welcome to stay in either of our rooms. Don't worry, our rooms is like a dorm, there are common room, kitchen and library too. There are about 6 rooms including our own room. Each of the room can fit for three until four person. " explained Romano. The other three nodded their head.

   " Let us do the dividing. America, France, Taiwan, Vietnam, India, Hongkong, South Korea, Seychelles and Morocco can stay at my room. " said Canada. The said nations nodded their head.

   " Belarus, Ukraine, Poland, Lithuania, Estonia, Latvia, Thailand, China, and North Korea can stay at my room, daa..." said Russia.

   " Romania, Bulgaria, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Iceland, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Belgium, Sealand and Wy can stay at my room!" said Denmark.

   " Germany, Italy, Austria, Hungary, Spain, Seborga, Switzerland, Liechtenstein and Turkey can stay at my room, kesesesese! " said Prussia.

   " While Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Ireland, England, Egypt, Greece, Australia and New Zealand can stay at my room. " said Romano.

The other nations then followed each of their respective owners of the room. Even though Italy doesn't seem to want to separate from his Sorella.

At Russia's room, the nations was at awe struck seeing the room. It was indeed large, and have a common room, kitchen and library. Not only that, there are loads of plants making it more relaxing. The room full of Yellow and brown, much to everyone surprise. Besides the plants, there was a beautiful crafted door.

   " Alright, welcome to my room. Each of you can decide yourself, just don't make a commotion, alright da? The room near the garden is mine, if you need something, just knock. All of your rooms is on that corridors and don't go through that door. The kitchen is in the corner right there and you can make anything. Do all of you understand? Great, then I need to go, bye bye! Make yourself feel at home! " explained Russia before she bid goodbye to the others.

The nations just shrugged and went to their room, which they decided themselves. Ukraine made dinner and after that they went to their respective room to sleep.

While at Canada's room, the same thing happens. The nations looked at the room with awe. The only difference is that they are louder.

   " Holy shit man, your room is soo fucking awesome! " said America. Canada only grinned sheepishly at him. It's been a long time since he saw his room.

His room was filled with books, globe, scattered papers and pens were placed everywhere with a weird looking crafted door between the library and Canada's bedroom. Dark blue, grey and black dominate the room's color.

   " I must say the same, Matthieu. This place is beautiful. Especially the common room and the library. I shouldn't be surprised seeing how many books you have. " compliment France.

   " Of course, papa. I always loved books and finding more knowledge. " said Canada. After all the commotion, Canada asked for their attention.