Romano's past revelations

Note: Hetalia is not mine! English is not my first language so correct me if I'm wrong! This book contain nyo!romano and nyo!russia. Some of this headcannons is mine and some of them from a FANFIC that I like!

After the lunch break, the nations sat at the couch again. The mood seemed to be good and relaxing, even the subject of the book of secrets. What they don't know is that a big storm is coming their way.

Indonesia had gone back to the real world, Malay has just make my real home a mess!! He wanted to meet the five of you when I said that you were in Indonesia and I refused. He was furious and now he is going to burn my house! So, good bye!, said Indonesia before went to no one knows.

" Alright, now who will read? " asked Germany. He was curious. this day has been really interested, he thought.

" I want to read it, Ve!" said Italy, hand shot to the air.

" Alright, then. " said Germany and gives the book to Italy who happily take it and opened the book.

" Ve.... Hem.... The title said Lovina's past. Sorella, do you have many secrets in the past? " asked Italy after reading the title. Romano who just drink her tea, spit it out and coughed. Some of the tea went to Prussia who let out a yelp.

" What the- Feli, give me the damn book! " spat Romano, forgetting that there was a spell that could give her a burned hand. Thankfully, Germany cover Italy (who was surprised by his sister outburst and almost cry) behind his back before Romano can take the book from Italy.

" No, Lovina. Do you forget there is a spell that can burn your hand? " said Germany when Romano gave him a death glare. Romano sighed before sat at her chair again. She looked disturbed to the possibility of what contain in the book. Seborga noticed it and decide to ask her.

" Why so tense, Lovi?" asked Seborga. Romano give him a look and decided not to answer him.

Prussia, Russia, Denmark and Canada who realize why, gives her an encouraging smile though Prussia still looked annoyed because of the tea accident and Romano really want to laugh at him.

A silence met the living room. No one talk as they were surprised by Romano's outburst. Romano looked around, eyeing every single nations, especially England and Greece before sighing again. She then turn to Prussia, Russia, Denmark and Canada.

" Apakah kita harus melakukan ini? Aku.. Takut jika adik - adikku akan marah dan membenciku. " asked Romano quietly to them. The four looked at each other and nodded at her.

" kau harus melakukan ini, Roma. Mereka harus tau kebenarannya. apalagi adik - adikmu, dan juga keponakanmu yang tidak akan mengerti. " said Denmark quietly. Romano thinks for a while before nodding, agreeing with Prussia's reason. They need to know the truth.

" Alright, then. Feli, please read the book. " said Romano. Feli nodded and opened the book again.

Romano was old, really old. Not as old as China, that guy is older than anyone. She was at least 3500 years old. And was already teenager when England was born.
England is currently 2000 years old, just for frame and preference.

" Wait, what?? Sorella, is this true?!" shouted Italy with surprise evident in his voice. Romano only nodded at him. Before anymore nations asked her, she interrupted them.

" The book will tell you ALL of the truth. Please, read it again, Feli. " said Romano with a blank look in her face. Feli was hesitated but nodded at her.

She was the Byzantine Empire, or also known as New Rome. All the ancients know who she was and respected her, even Germania.

Silence. All the nations was silence. Of course they know who is the Byzantine Empire is, one of the most feared Empire.