37. He's In A Gang

Cole

"It'll be fun, I swear." You giggled, intertwining you fingers with Cole, as the two of you walked to the nearby roller skating rink. He just groaned, rubbing his tongue against his shiny silver lip ring. The two of you made your way down, getting a few stares from people as you passed by.

You had to admit, you and Cole weren't the most predictable couple. With your cheery attitude, and your love of the finer things. Cole, on the other hand, was an outcast since he was a child. His arms were covered in dark, but creative tattoos, his face covered in small metal piercings. He had made the wrong friends in the wrong places, but this grew him up into a strong leader. Leader of a gang, that is.

You knew this of course, but you didn't mind. While Cole held up a strong exterior for everyone else, you knew of his soft side. No matter what, he would do anything and everything to keep you smiling. "As long as no one sees me there, we'll be okay." Cole joked. You shoved him a tiny bit, making him smile, puling you into a tight hug.

The roller rink was packed. Music blasting, the neon strobe lights, flashing on and off, making it almost impossible to see the floor in front of you. Cole's grip on your hand tightened, almost piercing your skin. He wasn't comfortable in scenarios where he wasn't in total control.

"It's fine, Cole. Just go get us some skates!" You yelled over the booming noise. He gave you a worried look, afraid to leave you alone. "Cole, I'll be fine. Just go."You ordered, heading away to look for a table.

"Well, isn't it Pendery's girl." A familiar voice breathed against your neck. Bryan. A familiar enemy of Cole's. "What do you want, Bryan?" You huffed, trying to brush him off. "You." He mumbled against your neck, laying soft kisses up and down. You placed your elbow hard into his stomach, knocking him back.

"You shouldn't have done that." He growled, staring you down as he reached for his pocket knife. You gasped, backing away, hitting the table behind you. His sharp blade was inches from your throat, when a large object came, knocking him straight in the head, sending him flying back.

"Bryan, you know it's in your best interest to stay away from my girl." Cole hissed, grabbing the pocket knife from him. "Alright man,I was just playing around." He whimpered, cowering on the ground. Cole was about to lunge at him, when you stepped. "Cole, lets just go home. Please." You sighed, pushing him away from the crowd. He just nodded, letting you lead him away. When the two of you exited the club, you turned to Cole, kissing him passionately. "What was that for?" He asked after pulling away. "Just, everything." You smiled, giving him a tight hug.

Dana

"You're trespassing." You heard one of your men growl lowly in the middle of the night. You rose from the couch, where you had accidentally fallen asleep, and headed out front to the porch. Two of your men were standing out at the front gates, staring down at a group of men. You approached the group cautiously, making sure not to startle anyone. "What's going on here?" You asked in a firm tone. " These boys were trespassing on to your turf, ma'mm." One of your men, replied.

"This is a load of bull." One of the strangers muttered. You peered over the others shoulder, looking straight at him. He was light skinned, with dark, colorful tattoos running down his arm and neck. A few of them you recognized, they had significant meaning, you just couldn't completely remember.

"Who are you?" You asked, walking up to him. "That ain't none of your business, shawty. You should get back to your boss, and tell him to get these guys off my ass." He spat back at you. You just laughed quietly, rolling your eyes. "The boss wants to know your name." You told him, a bit annoyed now. "How would you know what he wants?" He asked, a sly smirk on his face.