21. He Walks In On You Changing

An:// Haii today was my first day of school but random question if I made a fan page would you follow? Yes? No? Maybe?
Okay on to the preference....

Cole:

You looked around in panic, trying to find the bra that you laid out before you began your shower. Your eyes wandered over to the dresser behind your door and just when you were about to walk towards it, the door opened. You screamed and grabbed the sheets of your bed, using them to cover your breasts. Cole looked up from his phone and his eyes widened. He stared for a moment, but quickly turned away. "Um.. I probably should have knocked..?" Cole mumbled with a nervous chuckle. You blushed and nodded. "Yeah... Could you... give me my bra...? It's right in front of you.." He held it by the strap and handed it over to you. You stared at him, and he stared at you. "Cole," you laughed. He raised an eyebrow. "What?" "Get out," you giggled, shaking your head and pushing him out of your room. "I'm just saying, I don't mind staying or anything!" he called through the wooden door.

David:

"Do you have any idea why we just started dancing outside in the rain?" David wondered with a laugh. The two of you walked into your house, soaking wet. Your dad stared at the both of you and sighed. "David, you can borrow some of my old clothes," he offered, waving your boyfriend over. "And you young lady, go take a shower." David smirked and crossed his arms across his chest. "Yeah, young lady, you should be ashamed of yourself. Go shower." You rolled your eyes and jogged up the stairs. You took a quick, hot shower, and walked out of the bathroom with only a towel around your body. You walked to your room, and once you opened the door, you saw David sitting on your bed, shirtless. "What are you doing?" you wondered with a small giggle. He shrugged. "Your dad's looking for a shirt that's 'my color.' How about you, naked lady?" "I'm going to change, so if you don't mind.." you mumbled, gesturing to the door. David grinned. "I don't mind staying, if that's what you mean." "That is not what I mean," you said. Just then, your towel slipped. You gasped and looked at David, seeing his cheeks immediately redden. You wrapped your towel back around you and pointed at the door. "Out? Please?" you wondered, embarrassed. He nodded. When he slid past you to exit, he whispered,"That was pretty hot."

Will:

"Just a flip of your hair in this warm ocean air," you sang to yourself, slipping your shirt off. You walked to your dresser and grabbed a pair of comfortable sweat pants. You put them on, and dug around for a shirt. Just then, the door opened. You ignored it and continued to search for a shirt. When you looked to the side, you saw that it was your boyfriend, Will. He was leaning against the door frame, covering his eyes. You laughed loudly and stood up. "You're so cute, oh my goodness," you told him with a grin. He shrugged. "And how are you not freaking out about me walking in on you shirtless?" You shook your head. "You've seen me without a shirt before, Will." He put his hands down,"Really? What? When?" "At the beach," you chuckled. "Still.. I didn't want to stare at you like that unless I had permission," he mumbled. You smiled,"You have permission."

Dana:

"I'm gonna try on this dress," you told Dana, showing him the dress that caught your eye. He nodded and waited outside the dressing room. You took your clothes off and put the dress on. Unfortunately, you were having trouble reaching the zipper in the back.You bit your lip and thought about what to do. It was the only choice. Well, it was the only thing you could think of. You opened the stall just a tiny bit and grabbed Dana inside. He turned around and looked down at you with a grin. "You look gorgeous," he complimented, his eyes scanning up and down your body. "Can you help me with the zipper?" you wondered, turning around. His hand brushed against the skin of your back. "This isn't a zipper.." he mumbled, unhooking your bra. You slapped your palm against your face. "Dana, that's my bra," you told him, looking at his face in the mirror. He smirked,"Jackpot-" "No, oh my goodness," you laughed,"Just- Just wait outside." Dana pouted as you pushed him out.

Gabe:

You and Gabe were watching a movie and eating nachos. You accidentally spilled your soda onto your shirt, so you ran upstairs to rinse off and change. "Y/N?" Gabe called from downstairs,"I can't find the remote!" You put your bra on quickly and opened the door to shout something back. "Just a second!" You rushed to your dresser and grabbed some pants. You slipped them on and just when you were about to grab your shirt, Gabe walked into your room. He smiled at you,"Hola." Your cheeks flushed and you slipped your shirt on. "Thanks for waiting," you said with sarcasm. He grinned and pulled you into a hug. "No problem."

Ct://http://im5-imagines-and-preferences.tumblr.com/post/55403967925/preference-6-he-walks-in-on-you-changing