Chapter 31

Dream's P.O.V.

...How was I supposed to make a portal ? I couldn't summon my staff anymore, and I didn't know how to use my corrupted powers yet. How did I get here again ? I somehow created a portal with my arrow, didn't I ? It's worth a shot, right ? Lifting up the darkened wood, I tried to picture the arrow I shooted earlier.(Insert picture of arrow)

When I finally managed to form it, I wasted no time and shooted it imidiatly, keeping my destination in mind. A rip through time and space opened, showing a bright room. Did something go wrong ? This surely was my brother's castle, but why was it so bright ? That was when I realised that the light was yellow, like the one coming from my eye. Now I knew why Nightmare never needed light, the corruption made things easier for both of us now. Where could the glitch hide ? Well, he wouldn't be able to hide for long, I would find him, no matter what he tried. I found his filthy aura in a matter of seconds, as I said, he can't run from me anymore. I teleported right behind him, my tentacles sharpened and ready to strike. He must've sensed me, there was a hint of suprise and shock in his aura. In order to prevent him from screaming, I wrapped a, still sharpened, tentacle around his mouth, watching him struggle. I  could kill him quick and painless, but that would be boring. And we wouldn't want that now, would we ? Torturing him will be fun...How about I let him relive some of his worst memories ? Fighting with the one you love can really brake you apart, but what would be worse ? You having to kill them in order to protect your own child. But we would need to find Ink and PaperJam first. That's alright, they're easy to spot.

And really, I had no trouble finding them. PJ was happily talking with Fresh, and Ink was spying on them, having hatefull thoughts. Just what we need, an Emotion to use in order to melt there. I obbeyed the comands my mind was giving me, and the next thing I knew, I was behind the Creator, still holding Error. Ink is soulless, a little bit of manipulation will change his mind about the conversation of his child, and I'll force the traitor to watch. It only took a light touch to fuel his hatred towards Fresh, and he started growling. Error's eyes widened as he realised what his husband was going to do, but he couldn't move or scream within my grasp. Suddenly, a sharp pain shot up the tentacle that was covering his moth, he had bitten into it. Cursing silently, I searched for a way to numb the pain, he wouldn't defeat me that easily. I couldn't knock him out, he needed to watch this. And now that he noticed that he could hurt me, he would continue doing so. But I couldn't let go of his mouth either, or he would try to stop my little game.

" Listen here, traitor. You'll either stop doing that, or I'll tear you apart, shatter your every bone, mix it with your own blood and acid, and then shove it down your throat. If I were you, I would think before acting again, or you wouldn't be the only one to expirience it. " , he froze up, understanding the hidden threat I had placed. His aura was glowing with fear and panic, and I was quick to absorb his emotions, healing the bite mark.

By now, Ink started to yell at Fresh, shoching his son. His eyes were already changing into red target signs, when he finally snapped, hitting the parasite. PJ was trying to stop his father, but that only made him angrier, so he started yelling at him, too. That again caused Fresh to defend his Jammy, only provocating the creator further. Soon they were fighting with actual attacks, but Ink was used to fighting, and within his blind rage, he would kill both of them without thinking twice. Now there were to options that Error could choose. Either he killed his husband, or he would have to watch his husband killing his son and his brother. What would he choose ? This is going to be f u n ...

Nightmare's P.O.V.

Who were they ? Their aura showed similitaritys to Fate's, but at the same time didn't. I think that he's a male, but with divine beings like those, you couldn't be certain.

" Who are you ? ...And why are you crying ? " , I added the second part after remembering some of Dream's lessons. Wait a second...DREAM ! I forgot about Dream !

" Sorry, I have to go ! My brother might be in trouble ! " , I apoligised, maybe I could come back later ?

" ... " , he said something, but I couldn't understand it, so I gave him a confused look.

" I said that it is already too late to save your brother. And it's all my fault. "