Chapter 26

" WeLl yoU kNoW, I'M stiLl hEre. ANd I'm tiEd tO a cHaIr. CaN yOu leT mE gO ? " , Error interrupted them once again.

" Why should we ?  You literally threatend to kill us ten minutes ago. " , Dream argued.

" Let him go. It wasn't exactly his fault. " , Nightmare commanded.

" What do you mean, ' it wasn't exactly his fault ' ? All of us saw him, remember ? " , Ink interfered.

" We didn't exactly see him, just his body being used as a puppet of sorts. " , now everyone was staring at Error, exept Nightmare of course, which made the glitchy skeleton very uncomfortable. But he nodded as an answer either way, he would have never done something like that to his friends.

Ink and PaperJam looked reliefed, Abyss and Dust relaxed thanks to Nightmares words, and Dream continued to hug the older brother, still sending glares towards Inks husband.

" But if it wasn't dad who was speaking, who was it ? " , PJ asked the question that almost everyone was silently thinking about.

" FaTe. " , Error stated. Ink looked at him in disbelief.

" Fate ? No, why would she do that ? That doesn't seem like her at all... "(Ink sees Fate as his mother, therefor as a female person.)

Nightmare shrugged, but he didn't deny anything, since he didn't know Fate that well yet. Not that he wanted to know them, he refused to give them a gender.

" Wait, who's Fate ? Is that even a person ? " , Dream asked, finally pulling away from the awkward hug. Error nodded once again, yet he didn't explain anything about the unknown person. Ink didn't answer either, and Nightmare was way to exhausted, so he sat down, ignoring his surroundings.

Now that confused everyone even more, but Dust sighed and picked his former boss up carrying him to his room, brydal style. Nightmare jolted awake again, feeling a strong spike of negativity, presumably jealously, crushing through the room. Once again, he couldn't tell its source, or better, he denied it.

Of course, nobody was allowed in Nightmares room, even after he left to live with Dream. So they argued a bit, discussing who would bring Nightmare inside, since nobody wanted to be thrown out of a window afterwards.

" I'll go. " , Dream said, stoping the arguement. He snatched his sleeping brother away from Dust, giving the murderer a deadly glare. The room wasn't that colourfull, or bright for the matter, only consisting of purple, blue, gold and black. But what did you expect ? The positive twin admired the room neverless, wondering what it was like to sleep in such a fluffy bed.