Chapter 24

Dreams P.O.V.
"-eam? Dream?! Can you hear me? You spaced out again.  " , Ink said, getting my attention. " I know that Sanses tend to not help their brothers if there is a murderus child around, but I thought better of you."
Oh he didn't. He didn't just say that. He's dead to me. Metaphorically, of course...right? SuddenlyI felt very tired, I wanted to close my eyes, even if it was just for a second, so desperately. Eventually I closed them, but as I opened them again, the scenery changed massively. Ink laid at the other end of the room and everyone looked at me with a mix of confusion and fear.
I would have told them I didn't know what happened , but a sudden movement caught my eyes. Seems like the glitch is waking up.
" W-wHaT? WHy aM I frEe aGaiN? " , Error tried to confuse us, his voice ' suddenly ' glitching again.
Wait a moment. If Error is awake, where is Nightmare?
" Error. Give my brother back, or I'll make you wish to be dead. " , my voice sounded off, but I knew it was just my imagination. I felt sick, like I was going to throw up, but I didn't, we needed to find my brother first, I won't become sick now.
Inks P.O.V.
We stood there for a few seconds, and Dream started to space out again. Weird, he is doing that a lot recently.
" Dream? Dream?! Can you hear me? You spaced out again. " , then I attempted lighting up the mood. " I know that Sanses tend to not help their brothers when there's a murderus child around, but I thought better of you. "
He stood there, not moving an inch, before he locked eyes with me, giving me a glare that Nightmare would have been proud of.  It seemed oddly...murderus. Suddenly there was a force slamming me into the corner, interrupting my thoughts. The impact made me feel dizzy, everything was blurring into colours in front of me.