Chapter 12

The whole idea belongs to SinfulInky, and I just this chapter, so I won't get problems with copyright.

I decided to just start with the new story, so you'll have to read the original in order to understand some things. It's called The Good in the Bad.

I probably messed up with Abyss!Sans Character, but I've never included him in a story ever before. I also don't get his backstory, so he'll probably be nothing like he is supposed to be.

Abyss!Sans belongs to Meta-Kaz of DA

_____________________________________

" Who are you ? I don't recall ever meeting you. " , Nightmare said, keeping his guard up.

" The name is Abyss, but why are you of all people here ? Isn't this your castle ? " , Nightmares fellowprisoner asked.

" What the hell, Error ?! Are you being serious ?! That isn't just rude, but also stupid... " , was the muttered response.

While Abyss and Nightmare never met, almost every Sans heard of Nightmares gang, and very few liked the storys about them. There was an announcment of him becoming good again, but Trust has to be earned first. So, two skeletons were stuck in the cells of Nightmares castle, both imprisoned by the same person, but neither of them trusting the other.

" Let's make a truce until we escape. I'm not attacking you, and you won't do anything I consider as stupid, alright ? " , Nightmare, by no means, wanted to make a truce with a Sans he didn't know, but he did't have a choice. And while it might not be the best trait, a normal Sans didn't brake promisses unless he had to. He just hoped that the shorter skeleton was trustworthy, his Aura was indicating so, but you never know if he's able to manipulate it freely.

" That would be fine with me. " , looking at the others face once more and gulping down his worries, Abyss said : " I promise. " His mind was racing, screaming at him like he just made a deal with the devil, but who knows, maybe that was just the case.

" Now that we figured that out, how do you think we'll get out here ? The cells are obviously built to prevent the use of magic. " , Nightmare frowned, suddenly regretting his great efforts on the building of those cells. From what he could tell, they were in the basement, since all the other cells had windows.

" I thought you were made of that black liquid ? Can't you just - I don't know, slip through the bars ? " , Abyss responded.

_____________________________________

I'm not going to lie, the story line confuses me a little bit. It says Dream is wit Cross, but Cross went to his AU, right ? Where is Dream, actually ?