Chapter 16

" I'm sure he'll be alright.... His name is Dream, right ? Sorry, not used to making conversation..." , Abyss tried to apoligize, not helping the situation at all.

Abyss had to follow Nightmare, he knew his way around after all. How did he even get here in the first place ? Long story...

Flasback :

He was just having a conversation with Outer, when suddenly, a glitching portal opened. It revealed a even more glitchy skeleton, known as Error. The God of Destruction, however, looked utterly miserable. Big scars were running down his skull, seemingly made by skeletal hands. His eyes were dull and lifeless, but you could still see the tears running down the glitchs skull. A single second passed before everything went to hell, blue strings tieing up souls right and left.

" E-Error ? What are you doing ?! "  , Outer yelled, terrified by his old friends actions. For some reason, this just caused Error to cry more, but he didn't stop. Soon the air was filled with Dust, making it hard to breath (  screw skeleton logic ) . He could feel himself losing conciousness, as a figure with red bones loomed over him.

When he opened his eyes again he couldn't see much, since his surroundings were wrapped in, an almost unnaturally seeming, darkness. After a few minutes ? Hours ? It was hard to tell, his eyes adjusted, showing him that he was in a cell. He didn't know what to do, screaming wasn't an option, since he didn't want to attract any guards.

He couldn't tell how much time passed, but suddenly there was a thud and another voice.

That was when he meeted Nightmare, winning an ally inside this strange place, which was apparently a kings home.