Chapter 21

" LOoK whAt I fOunD ! ALl of tHe mAiN priCes, rIgHt in OnE spAce ! DId yOu miSs mE ? BeCauSe I didN't ! YoU of aLl pEoPle shoUld kNoW tHaT iT Is a baD iDea to fiGhT agAinSt your FaTe, yeT yoU iGnoRe iT. So I GueSs I'll hAve tO reMinD yoY wHat yOu rEaLly arE, nOthiNg buT tOys foR Me to plAy wiTh. " , a familiar, glitching, voice announced.

" Error ? Is that you ? Why are you doing this ? It's not like you at all..." , Dust tried to reach the glitchy skeleton.

" You're a soulless person, you know that. Leaving me alone with an annoying child. " , Ink said, snapping Nightmare, who was the only one seeing the tears threaten to fall out of Errors eyes, out of his trance.

" Ink, take your stupid vials. You're only causing more problems without them. " , confused looks were shot towards the goopy skeleton, and a simple " No " as an answer.

Sighing, Nightmare went towards Ink, suddenly shoving his vials into his face, forcing him to drink the paint inside of them. Dust looked like this was a normal thing, Dream looked confused, and Abyss looked shocked, taking a step back.

" Who are you ? " , Nightmare asked, wanting to prove his suspicions.

" What do you mean ? That's obviously Error. " , Ink said after regaining his ability to actually care.

" Well looks like you're smarter than the rest. Guess I'll have to kill you first. Sadly nobody can suffer if suffering doesn't exist, which happens if you aren't alive, so you'll have to see all of your 'friends' scream in agony before I'll end you, too"

'Error' wasn't paying attention during his little speech, and Nightmare took advantage of that. He trapped him with his tentacles, making him defensless. However, Error was his friend, and he didn't want to kill him. So he knocked him out, still holding him. Now for some reason, there was jealousy in the room, but he couldn't tell who felt it.