Infos to Insanity

So first of all, I never meant to create this character. It was really late and I was tired. So now I have a own character, who doesn't belong to anyone else.

_____________________________________

Name : Sanity/ Insanity                            Age : Unknown                                 Gender : Male

Soul :

                     Att : Doesn't attack, only taints

                     Def : 0                                                                   Lv. : 999.999.999 , is born to hurt people

Effects :  Is insane, but lonely. Hears voices inside of his head. Just wants someone who understands him.

Backstory :

At first, there was only one godness. They were named Balance, actually, they named themselves that, because there was no one else who could have given them a name. Soon, they started to create worlds with friendly and happy beings. One day, they felt lonely again, even with all the Multiverse around them, so they created two other divine beings, Fate and Destiny. However, Gods are complicated, and so another child was created. Even if he wasn't supposed to exist, Balance loved him dearly, and since he was their smartest kid, they named him Sanity. Even though Sanitys mental health wasn't the best, he heard voices that noone else knew about, he managed to hide his issues for millions of years. After a long time of teaching their children about the importance of certain codes in each Multiverse, Balance decided tat they were no longer needed. So they announced their children as the new Creators and Balancers of the Multiverses, before passing each of them a part of their power and turning into nothing but memories. But Fate wanted all of the power, she wasn't satisfied with only a third of it, so she went to Destiny and asked her to borrow her part for a while, and being the kind hearted sister she was, she gave it away without a second thought. Fate never returned it. But she wasn't satisfied just yet, she wanted the full  set of power. And since you couldn't kill a god, she tried to convince her brother that he wasn't supposed to have a shard of power, since he was a mere accident. However, Sanity wasn't stupid, so she refused to make the same mistake as his kinder sister. Fate tried over and over again for centauries, until finally she found Sanity alone. That fatefull day, Sanity was talking with the voices inside of his head once again, he hadn't noticed his enemy. Smirking, Fate asked : " What are you doing ? Looks like you aren't too sane after all. We should have named you Insanity instead. "

Now there followed years of Fate spreading rumors about her only brother, according to her, he hurted helpless people for no reason. She continued to insult him all this time, the people had stopped praising him, he had become a villain in their sight, so they called him ' Insanity ' instead. And really, " Insanity " was getting worse with each passing day, he started to spread his namegiving emotion. If they wanted to fear the god, he would give them a real reason to do so. But, sadly, that was exactly what Fate wanted him to do, since nobody would defend an insane person. So she could imprison him without anyone resisting, she had trapped Destiny inside of the void.

The caught one tried to escape ever since, but his cruel sister created a Multiverse on her own, and it granted her great power. However, Fate's Multiverse wasn't stable, since there was noone to stop its coming death, which was caused by Fate's own child, Ink. The Creator liked creating way to much, and Fate didn't have the courage to get rid of her chosen one. So there was no other way than creating someone else who would be able to create space, and therefor, a counterpart was created. He would be know as the mercyless Destroyer of AUs, but of course, he would upset Fate's only true child, so she made sure to make him suffer. Nobody was allowed to hurt her child, or they would have to suffer the consequences. Happy with this weird morals, Fate twisted his body beyond recognition. But that wasn't enough for a future torturer of her only child, so she damaged his mind, too. She had seen what voices could do with a person, so she decided to give him those, and made sure that they were nothing but hurtfull. The skeletons appearence had changed, his bones darkened and his body started to glitch out. He was ready now, and got the ability to escape his white prison for a few minutes, just to be forced to kill and destroy everything in his path.

Meanwhile, far from all the other god-like skeletons, two little guardians protected their mother, the Tree of Feelings. But as time went on, everything changed. Fate was bored, and so she decided to mess with a seemingly unimportant universe. But this universe, Dreamtale, was the reason that feeling existed. And nobody but the two brothers guarding the tree knew that. Nobody knew about the embodiments of Darkness and Light, of Hope and Despair, living there. So Fate decided to search a prey in that universe. A particular monster, one of the two skeletons to be exact, caught her unforgiving eyes. He was so different from the only other living being here, an always happy yellow skeleton. He reminded Fate of Insanity, and that made her angry.

" So how about we teach him a lesson ? " , she said threatingly.

So she created other inhabitant for this weird AU, and made them hate the purple skeleton, Nightmare, from the start. Everything went perfect for Fate, until that one day, later known as the " Apple Incident " . Nightmare wanted to show the villagers that they could trust him, too, but as he touched the golden apple it rotted, along with the tree, and all the apples turned black. Everyone was angry at the little guardian, as if the tree was important in some way, exept Fate, she was exited. Something like this had never happened before ! So Fate watched as he bit the first apple, and did nothing to stop him from eating all of them. After all, they were just weirdly coloured apples. Maybe the kid would die choking on apple cores. That would surely be funny.

When Fate felt the balance shift, it was already to late. Negativity had turned his brother into stone, grinning insanely.

Insanity himself had almost given up escaping the chains of his sister as he felt the balance of feelings shift. Someone had suprised Fate, she wasn't in control of everything yet. That brought him hope, and now he was determined to brake free.

 That brought him hope, and now he was determined to brake free