*Chapter 5*

*Ernt Ernt Ernt*

"Day three."

"Mom!" I called as I was in the shower, "I can't find the shampoo!"

"It's in my bathroom." She said, "I'll go get it."

I very slightly understood why she always took my stuff from my bathroom. I remember when we picked out the house she said, " Now that you have your own bathroom, you have to use your own stuff." I seemed to me that that excluded her using my stuff.

I began laughing in the shower thinking about how a 40 year old would smell like strawberries. I loved strawberry shampoo, but that was more so for kids my age or younger to me. In fact, I realized just then how young my parents acted.

I jumped nearly slipping. Mom had placed the bottle on the sink next to the tub.

"Here you go." She said.

"Thanks for trying to kill me." I said.

She went silent. Kill. Death. "Ohhh." I thought to myself. Eric.

I was somewhat completely over Eric's death. Of course I still thought about it a lot, and maybe teared up but words wouldn't trigger me to go all over dramatic. Maybe she should have taken my place in Drama club.

"Mom?" I said.

"I'm okay." She said, "I was just checking out your wallpaper." She responded.

"Oh, to my laptop." I said.

"Yeah, it's nice."

I rolled my eyes, I had a picture of a very cool monster on my laptop. The color green.

"Right.." I trailed off.

I turned off the shower and hopped out. The towel was hanging on my doorknob. As I dried off in my room my phone rang.

"Hello." I said.

"Good morning love." Chris said in a British voice.

"I do say, you should have tried out for Drama club as well." I said in a British accent.

"So you've got dressed yet?"

"No why?"

"I'm leaving early and wanted to know if you wanted to get some breakfast at McDonald's or something."

" Well I won't take that long."

"Great, I am like fucking starving. Plus I woke up bored waiting for school to start."

"Okay what time are you coming?"

I had began getting dressed as she was on speaker.

"At about 4:55, we could drive to school afterwards."

"Sure see you then."

"Bye. Best Friends Forever."

The phone hung up. Mom was downstairs cooking or something.

"Mom Christina's gonna take me to school today." I called finishing my cute nerd look. A pink "I mustache you a question" with a nerd glasses necklace, blue jeans, and some pink and purple boots.

"That's sweet of her, ask her does she need gas money." She swooned.

"Sure, where is it?" I asked walking downstairs.