*Chapter 2*

The alarm clock buzzed. 4:30 am. How I love the school sleep schedule. It felt like a million and one weights were pulling me back to the bed. "Ughhhh!" I wined, "11th.....fucking....grade."

Slowly I stood up, using the bed post as my support. "Sweetie wake up." mom said walking into my room with laundry. Two things one I was up, and two, why is this woman up doing laundry.

"I am up." I said groggily.

"I mean wake up." she said.

"I'm walking aren't I?"

She frowned. "Let's keep it that way."

I walked into my bathroom and turned on the lights. I looked to my right at my reflection. My brown hair tangled in a nest over to the side, eyes red, sleep in my eyes. Let's begin the day.

I plugged my IPod into my speaker and hopped in the shower. "Don't my Anaconda, Don't my Anaconda," I sang as I washed my hair. "Shit!" Soap splashed dead in my eye. And not the Angel soft baby kind. Adult, scented soap. I scattered throughout the shower to find a towel. The soap was practically burning a whole into my socket. "Ahh shit, shit, shit." I said as the pain became worse. The towel was on the door knob. On the other side of the bathroom. I left the shower running and walked out the tub. " SHIT THAT HURTS!"I grabbed the towel of the knob. But the worst thing in the world happened next.

"Alex are you using...." Mom said. She walked in my room while my bathroom door was open.

"MOM THE DOOR'S OPEN!" I screamed in a hopeless effort. I flung

the towel over me. My eyes still had soap. I slammed the door. And wiped off my eyes. Then I hopped back in my previously interrupted shower.

After doing my hair into long lose curls, I got dressed and headed downstairs. For the first day of school I had to dress to impress. Black leather half jacket, white tank top, black leather skirt, and leather heel boots with no stockings.

Dad wasn't under the sink today, instead he was behind the fridge. Damn he's stubborn. Mom was upstairs cleaning. Neat freak. And Ari was upstairs sleeping. Lucky brat. The time was now 6:33, exactly 30 minutes until the bus came. I could drive to school, but no, my parents thought I was to immature for a car of my own. I flashed back to yesterday in my mind. Maybe I was a little. But who cares, I'm the only one who rides the fucking bus. That's not a cool thing. Suddenly I thought about Eric once more. He used to drive me to school when I was around Ari's age. I sure wish he was still that Eric, nice, funny, lively, the perfect big brother.

Interrupting my thoughts my phone rang. "Hello?"

"Alex, where are you?"

"Ummm at home like I should be."

"Remember classes start early this year."

FUCK! My dumb ass high school changes the start time every year. This year it's fucking 6:30-3:30.

"I'm on my way!"

I hurriedly ran to the kitchen, "DAD! " Once again he bumped his head. "SCHOOL STARTS EARLY THIS YEAR I'M LATE!" He dropped his tools and ran through the kitchen. "Come on!" he yelled, " this is schedule day!"

My school was completely and utterly mentally challenged. The hours were shitty and the schedule itself was shitty. Instead of letting us design our schedule during the summer, they gave you one chance to do so the first day of school. As well as pick clubs. If you miss this day the school designs your schedule, and believe me they fuck it up, in a bad way. Anyway after that you could go home or stay at the school until 10. The real first day of school started tomorrow.  So I wasted my outfit too.