But he never imagined that this happiness will be short lived. When he thought every problem in his life is settled and he is going start his beautiful life, just then the true problem started.

He got a call from an unknown number. He picked the call. "Hello Krishna, it's Aarav here" the name Aarav made him clutch his fist in frustration since he know he loves Meera. But what he said next made him totally numb in shock. He couldn't believe what he said but by seeing the proofs and his determined voice indicated that he is true.

Aarav revealed the plan of Pallavi and his dad to confiscate their property. Krishna couldn't believe that how Pallavi's dad did this. He know him from his childhood. More than a business partner, he is one of the best friend of Vishwanath. "I don't know how much you believe me but when I first time heard this I was really shocked. Since Meera too was going to be affected by this" Aarav said sadly.

"What!? How Meera will be affected by this?" He asked with shock. "I'm sorry to tell this. Their first step of their plan is to kill Meera" he said by taking a long breathe. "What!?" He stood freeze in his position. "But why? What she did?" His voice came like a yell which contains anger, pain, fear and shock.

 "But why? What she did?" His voice came like a yell which contains anger, pain, fear and shock

Aarav understood his stage and he briefly explained about their plan till what he knows. "And Krishna, I said this to you to save Meera and I too know how much she loves you. She shouldn't know about all this. She can't tolerate that you are in trap and your life is in struggle" he said with concern. Their main goal is to make Pallavi married to Krishna and Meera is the only hurdle to implement this plan. He too told about the incident happened in the party and about Pallavi's involvement in it. Krishna's head spinned and he lost his patience.

"I wanna kill that Pallavi with my bare hands" he said in frustration. "Cool down Krishna, now it's not the right decision. We don't know about their future plans too and they are not normal one, they too have political support. Whatever we do will be reversed easily and we should take every step carefully and wisely. We should go in their way to trap them" he said calmly. Krishna too accepted his term and they started to plan against them to trap them with proper evidence.

As per their first step they made Pallavi to believe that he is not in love with Meera. Krishna secretly arranged a bodyguard to safeguard her. He got updated information about her every minute and next Pallavi's dad suggests Vishwa about his daughter's marriage with Krishna. Viswa loves his friend a lot and he asked Rajeswari's opinion. She is not happy about having Pallavi as her daughter in law. So she asked him to discuss with Krishna. When Viswa asked his opinion, Krishna agreed which was a great shock to Rajeswari.

She asked him whether he is willing to marry her and Krishna replied yes with assuring smile. Rajeswari was not satisfied with his decision and Krishna made her to believe that only Pallavi's dressing is messy but she is good by heart and at last he made her to agree for this marriage. As they planned, their marriage was announced on their wedding anniversary.

Krishna knows that it will break Meera but only her breakdown will save her life and he owed in his mind to kill everyone who dared to touch her.

He made Pallavi believe that Meera is just his friend and took her to shop to buy a present for Meera. He too told her that Meera helped him to unite his parents. Pallavi's stomach burnt in jealous since he is buying costly gift for her but she hide those emotions and shopped with a fake smile.

On anniversary day,

He reached the place and his eyes first landed on her who stood there like a gorgeous angel with those happily twinkling eyes and sparkling smile. Her nose ring and earrings along with that red saree made her look more adorable where he couldn't take off his eyes from her. He took a deep breathe and left that place with a cold heart. He is strong in the point that his actions shouldn't make any doubt for those culprits.

He stood on stage like he too accept for the marriage wholeheartedly. He searched for Meera and was shocked to not find her there. He rushed down the stage and suddenly Pallavi came near him and hold his hand. He too hold it and said, "look Pallavi, I accepted for this marriage because of my parents wish. They are my only priority in this world. I expect you too to fulfill their wish as a good daughter in law" he said with smile. She too nodded and he said that he wants to meet Meera to handover the gift. Pallavi replied she too will join and he accepted half-heartedly.

He heard her conversation with Meera which boiled his anger but he controlled himself and noticed her state once she left. His eyes too filled with tears. He called Divya and asked her to be with Meera and take care of her.

Now he couldn't believe that Meera accepted for her marriage with the guy her parents decided

Now he couldn't believe that Meera accepted for her marriage with the guy her parents decided. He sat there with tears mixed with anger.

 He sat there with tears mixed with anger

Hi friends,

61st chapter is here. Do read and give me your valuable comments and votes.