Chapter 8

Third Person’s POV:

Kye adjusted his fringe for the 10th time as he waited nervously for Xander’s arrival. Sighs can be heard from his unimpressed butler as he watched his Young Master pace around the living room like a jittery person who’s about to go for his first date in his entire life till now. Well technically it was Kye’s first date so Castian couldn’t bring himself to complain about his actions.

“Do I look okay? What if I’m under or over-dressed?” Kye frowned at his dressing with little to no confidence as he stared at his outfit in the mirror before him for the 17th time.

Kye's outfit ^

“You look fine, Young Master. If I had the hots for you, I’ll be at your feet within seconds so calm down. Not like the beast will care much about it if he’s going to rip those into shreds...” Castian shrugged cooly, leaving Kye with question marks all over his head as he wondered what his butler meant by that. “He should be here anytime s-”

*ding dong*

“Ah… speaking of the de-beast.” Castian commented as Kye sucked in a deep breath to calm his nerves. He swear he had never felt so haywired before even during his first business meeting with the higher-ups.

“Coming!” Opening the door quickly, his eyes widened at the loss for words before shutting the door back close with a bang, making Castian jerk slightly at the scene with astonishment written all over his face.

“Why did you do that?” Castian questioned dumbfounded as Kye tried to stutter out a reply but to no avail from the shock received.

“H-He-”

“He? Too hot for ya?” Castian teased him playfully, nudging him lightly with his elbows before looking into the peephole only to become speechless like his Young Master. His face paled like a sheet of paper as he stood against the wall shakily for support. “Did… you know a-anything about t-that?” He stuttered out hesitantly as they stared into each others eyes in worry before shaking their heads at the same time.

“W-What should I do?”

“G-Go and… get some?” Castian force chuckled, trying to make peace of the situation they’re facing.

“Get some?” Fun? Kye wondered curiously in his mind as Castian shook his head like a madman.

Clamping his hands down firmly onto Kye’s shoulders, Castian took a deep breath before advising him while staring into his eyes. “You know what Young Master, take it as a… getting to know each other day? Just act natural! Don’t panic. Even if you do, don’t show it on your face. Got it?”

“Got it.” Kye nodded. ‘Do not panic.’ He reminded himself as Castian wished him luck.

“Good. Now go.” Before Kye can even utter another word, he was thrown out of his own house and locked out of it, thrown into the wolf’s den to be exact.