She called him but he didn't pick the call and she thought he will be busy in arrangements

She called him but he didn't pick the call and she thought he will be busy in arrangements. She disconnected the call and resumed on her work. Divya too got ready and they both left the place to the venue. Guests started to arrive and every arrangements was really good. Meera appreciated him in her mind and more than that she felt happy for his parents.

The function started and the couple came on the stage and they shared their gratitude towards everyone who came there to wish them. They both shared few words about their life journey and how his son united them. They said they feel proud to have him as their son and they called him on stage.

He came on the stage. He really looked stunning in that black suit. It perfectly matched him where everyone's eyes on him. She smiled once she noticed him.

He took blessings of his parents and he too spoke few words about his parents love

He took blessings of his parents and he too spoke few words about his parents love. Every others heard those words and felt happy for his parents. Rajeswari took mike from him and started to speak.

"In this happy occasion, I have a happy announcement for you" she said with smile. Everyone eagerly waited to know about the announcement. "I'm going to introduce my soon to be daughter in law to all of you" she said with excitement.

Still now Meera was happy and once she heard Rajeswari's words her heart filled with an unknown fear. She don't know why she has this strange feeling suddenly but her heart ached one side and another side a fear occupied her. She just looked at the stage what's up to happen.

Pallavi came on the stage and she looks very happy. She hugged Rajeswari once she reached the stage. "She is Pallavi my partner Sundar's only daughter and our soon to be daughter in law" Vishwanath announced and every one accepted it with a loud applause which shaken the world of Meera.

 "She is Pallavi my partner Sundar's only daughter and our soon to be daughter in law" Vishwanath announced and every one accepted it with a loud applause which shaken the world of Meera

"Atleast today she is looking like a human. Thank god" Divya said like a joke but Meera couldn't hear her words. Her eyes was starring just at the one person still with hope. She starred at him with tears and what he did next completely broken her.

He stood there with a beautiful smile and he asked for her hand and once she placed her hand on his, he presented her a ring. Meera couldn't stand there for another second and she left the place immediately.

She reached a lonely place in the garden and sat on a bench. She let her tears to flow freely which she tried hard to hold. She cried for a long time thinking about her destiny. Just for a week she was happy and now her rest happiness in life drained at a moment.

"Meera" she heard his voice beside her and she wiped her tears fast. She turned and found him standing there with Pallavi. She just stood there without any expression. "Pallavi this is Meera, I told you nah, she is the one helped me to unite my parents" he said with smile. "Yeah, I already saw her" she said with smirk. "Hey no you have mistaken her. On that day someone spiked her drink, so she behaved like that. Nothing personal" he said with concern.

"Oh! Its okay, I didn't take it personally and nice meeting you Meera" she said by expanding her hand. Meera couldn't understand what's going on there and she too shake her hand by introducing herself.

"Meera as I said, today is very special day and it happened because of you. So I like to present you a gift" he said by hand overing a parcel. She too accepted it and said thanks. He nodded and was about to left the place. That time Pallavi called him and said she will join him in few minutes. He agreed and left the place.

"Meera, why are you looking too worried. Something happened?" She asked with a evil grin. "Nothing" Meera was about to leave. "Ah ha where are you leaving? Do you know what is there in this parcel. It is a jewellery set and you can't even imagine to buy this costly jewel in your lifetime. He gifted you this costly jewel. Mmm.. What does it mean? Are you that much special in his life?" She asked by raising her eyebrows which makes Meera loss her patience.

"Shut up" she shouted. "Shh.. Cool down Meera. Atleast now know your standard and wish to have someone who is in your level. Don't exceed your expectation limits. Know your range before trying to trap a person in name of love" she said like a warning and left the place.

Her words killed her alive. She fell on the bench losing all her energy. She threw the gift parcel away and stood up from the place deciding something strongly in her mind.

Hi friends,

60th chapter is here. Do read and give me your valuable votes and comments.