Away

BRIANS POV 😈

After an awesome scene with Carrie , who's still kneeling on the floor , I fix my self and lead her to the bathroom. She walks in and my phone vibrates from an unknown caller , which I never have . " Who the hell are you and what do you want " , I seethed. " Oh son , its always nice to hear from you ", the voice reassured. I know that voice. It made every single drop of blood I had in me boil. It made my body shake and lip turn up in disgust. The voice that got away with beating my mother to death. The man who was in jail for the past 5 years . The man I was cursed with to be my father I looked around to see if Carrie had came back and she didn't. " what the fuck do you want" , i inquired. " I heard about the rise in our business , and I heard about the new client that is investing 12 million in our stocks" , he responded. I took the phone off my ear and looked at it in confusion. " our business and our stocks , when the fuck did MY company become ours? " . It was a brief moment of silence before he spoke again. " oh son , must we forget it was my money that started the company yeah you pulled a few strings and lifted it off the ground but it was my money , 2 million to be exact , that even allowed you to be on the ground in the first place I want my 2 million and half of our company back or I will take Carrie . " Something snapped inside of me. " listen here you don't deserve anything, and if you even touch Carrie it will be the last thing you do on earth " , I seethed. I hang up the phone as Carrie started to walked out of the bathroom. " we have to go , I gestured her to the door.  My blood was boiling and my hands were shaking. We got in the car and I sped to the house and get out of the car not saying anything to Carrie. I hear her go upstairs when I walk into my office . I see the number he called from text me.

You have exactly 48 hours.

I fumed and threw the phone across the room . I punched a huge hole in the wall and started breaking everything in my sight . I hear Carrie open the door. She almost barely whispered asking me if i was okay. I yelled at her to leave me alone. I couldn't think right now. I felt bad as she closed the door she didn't deserve that. I begin to walk upstairs to our bedroom and open the door I see her look at me then turn away. I feel so bad I don't want anything to happen to her because me of. I walk over to the bed a apologize but she doesn't say anything. I just stand and walk to the bathroom and take a shower to get my mind together. I hop out and pull my boxers out the drawer and throw them on. I climb into bed and see her sleep. I pull her close to me and whisper the only thing that kept repeating in my mind.

I'll never let anyone hurt you.

I kissed her head and tried to fall asleep.

CARRIE POV 🌸

I wake up the next morning feeling really sore in a good way . I smile and turn towards Brian then it turns quickly to embarrassment when I see him staring back at me. He caresses my cheek and says a simple good morning beautiful while getting out of bed . I frown while quickly replaying the events from last night and how his entire demeanor had changed. I climbed out of bed and timidly walked to the bathroom to freshen up. I took a quick glance in the mirror and jumped back.

Sheesh

I looked worse than a crackhead at 7/11. My hair was going every which way , dark bags under my eyes like I haven't slept in days , and my eye lashes needed some serious attention. I then turn around with noticing Brian was suddenly behind me in the mirror . I stay quiet not knowing if I should bring up last night. " come downstairs after your done in here okay princess" , he sounded so soft. I got in the shower and tried to fix what look like a 2 year olds barbie doll of a face and hair as best as I could . I waddled downstairs feeling heat between my legs from the strange but very sensual events of last night. I walked into the kitchen and my jaw almost hit the floor. It was a huge bouquet of white roses , and what looked like a diner buffet of breakfast.

I pause for a moment .

"hey.....Whats all this" , I inquired.

"Its a starter apology , he stopped and looked down , " my actions last night were very disrespectful and I'm so sorry about how I reacted to you , princess you didn't deserve it , please forgive me".

I blush hard but then nod with slight confusion . In all honesty I was slightly skeptical of the whole situation. Who was that? Why were they able to ruin his day and turn his mood in seconds? Why did he snap on me ? What is he hiding? Brian tore me out of my thoughts gesturing me to sit down as he had a huge plate of food in front of me. "Apple or Orange" ? , he asked .

"Apple of course " , I smiled.

We ate in a comfortable silence making occasional small talk. He then looked at his phone as it beeped a few times interrupting the conversation.

"Hold on baby " , he rushed off to the living room answering the phone.

I hear a few small rumbles and then a huge bang. I jump in fear rushing to the living room. I then see a huge flower vase broken along with the glass table .

"What's going on"

"Not. Now. I have to go , eat your food and I will be back soon. "
He stormed out the room and heads to the front door with his car keys . I see him rush in the car and pull off. 

Again?

What is up with him? I walk up stairs and grab my phone . I call my Agodess and we plan to hang out. I send her my location and get dressed. She pulls into the drive way and I walk out and lock the door behind me . I sit down in the car and silently staring out the window. 

What is going on.