Bloodshot

CARRIE POV 🌸

For the remainder of the day Brian and I were laying around and watching movies. I feel someone rub my back gently wake me. " baby-girl , wake up its time to get ready to leave " , he cooed . I lift my tired body off of him . I looked at the clock by the tv and it was 8:30. I stretched up and headed for the bathroom to groom myself. Soon after making myself presentable the bathroom door swung opened and I seen Brian in an grey suit with a black tie. He looked so fucking sexy. " Keep staring at me like that kitten you will not be able to walk for a week " , he assured. I blushed , finishing my hair, I heard Brian call my name from the closet . I walk over and he hands me a very revealing see through black corset with some high stilettos. Normally subs go basically naked to BDSM clubs with their dominates,  unless the dominate is jealous and does not want the sub gawked at. Was he jealous ? I looked at my outfit and had a huge smile on my face. " Thank daddy ", I blushed for the hundredth time. " here go on and change" , he grabbed me by my waist, " or I am going make us late " , he smirked. I went and changed and took one last look in the mirror. I grabbed my trench coat he left on the bed and headed down stairs. I felt Brian staring at me as I walked through the door and out to his car. He opened the door and I squeal as I received a sharp pain to my butt. He closed the door and jumped in and we were off. It took about 35 minutes to get there. Brian pulls in and gets out the car. He opens my door and we walk hand n hand up to the gateway . We are about to enter when Brian stops me and speaks. "Remember kitten , I am going to be very hard on you tonight cause you as new sub is expected to be well trained and behave when we get in you must look down and follow all your rules is that understood kitten " , he questioned. " Yes sir , I quickly replied not wanting to get punished. " good girl " , he kisses my forehead. We enter the club. It was the same as Candy Palace . I looked down not wanting to get punished and I walk looking at my heels when I hear a deeper voice speak.
" Wassup B , he stopped for a moment , is this the new sub you was talking about? " , he questioned.
" Yes she is , Carrie say hi to Ronnie " , he commands.
I look up and smile . Ronnie was a good looking  , brown skin ,  with waves. I had to admit he was pretty handsome.
" hello sir"  , I timidly speak .
He looks at me and licks his lips and I blush then quickly look down remembering that I'm next to Brian.
"Are you guys doing a show tonight " ? , Ronnie inquires.
" Nah man were just looking around for tonight maybe next time " , he answered .
" That's to bad I got to go talk to Daniel , but Ill be look forward to it , see ya man " , he says walking away.
Brian waves and then leads me around again my eyes glued to the floor dying to look up . Brain continues to walk throughout the club speaking to people who compliment me almost every time. He leads me down some stairs to what I believe is the owner's office . We enter an I hear a loud smack. I assume a girl is being punished because she is counting her voice sounds so familiar. " 40 , sir " , she shouts .  " you did good Agodess , but I expect you to fucking call in when your going to be 55 minutes late for work without an explanation " , I hear a man say. Did he say Agodess? I don't look up even though I really wanna tell my best friend everything that had happened since the night we both met Brian and David.  " Yes , sir thank you for punishing me " , she now cries . " Your welcome baby , now get behind the bar " , he kisses her . She walks out and I am now pushed down to my kneel by a chair Brian is sitting in. " Wassup , D  the place is looking great " , Brian compliments.  " Thanks B , bro where have you been man , I mean ever since we went to Candy Palace  you've been dist - " ,  he stops , " is that her " ?  I tense up knowing they are talking about me and Brian gently pats my head . " Yup , Carrie you may look up and speak to David ".  I look up and David is a white male with green eyes also , I remember him from the club me and Agodess went to before I met Brian. " Hello , sir " , I timidly speak. He smiles and looks at Brian. " Why don't you go talk to Agodess I'm pretty sure you guys have a lot to catch up on kitten , but remember what I told you . " , Brian says . I look up and nod quickly to have my hair pulled to be face to face with him. " Words kitten " , he seethed. "Yes sir " , I quickly say . He lets go of my hair and smacks my butt as I close the office door Brian and David start talking about me and Agodess. I try to remember the way I came down here and finally found the stairs. I walked up passing play rooms and private shows . I can't wait to be in one of those. I walk up to the bar and Agodess immediately spots me and hugs me tight. I sit down looking around and let her work till she gets a break to talk not wanting her to get in trouble. 10 minutes later she comes and sits right next to me. We talked for her 30 minute break and she tells me how after her and David were done with there show he took her to his house and things went from there. I was watching a show from a distance and my gaze averted behind her and saw someone I recognized. It was one of my old best friends from college Tristian . He has always been into this lifestyle since he was 16 he knows I have to. He looks at me and smiles . He started walking towards me and I got up and reached to hug him.  " Tee Tee " ,  I squeal as he picks me up. "Hey Cee Cee "  , he smiles , " but listen don't call me that in here " . I laugh and sit down talking to him. He tells me about how he moved her a couple of weeks ago for his new job promotion. I tell him about me getting out of the relationship with Travis and moving here with Agodess . He offers me a sweet smile and wipes a unknown tear that escapes my eye . I honestly missed him he was just like he was in college goofy and sweet. I get up to say good bye and hug him again when I see Brian out the corner of my eye on the couch watching me. Tristian hugs me anyway and I now see Brian get up and walk to us with fury in his eyes.

UGHH IM SO DEAD!