"I'm not scared of you"
_________________

"Well you should be" Lira said "Hm, whatever you say your highness" Luke joked and walked up to me. "Look at who's the new queen of Baywood high, do you feel special now? Are you gonna cry again?" he teased.

"Fuck off, I don't have time for you" I said rudely. "Hey Lira, maybe next time don't freak out, I'm actually kinda excited to see your hidden personality" Luke said and winked at Lira.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked "Well... it doesn't matter" she said quickly "Oh, you didn't tell her?" Luke said and smirked.

He put his hand on my chair and leaning in close towards my face. "Tell me what?" I asked him rudely.

"You're so-called bestie asked me out on a date and she wanted to.. well how do I put this 'Lose her virginity to me to get it out of the way' I guess so she doesn't mess up later on but she freaked out last minute. Kinda disappointing to be honest" he said and chuckled.

"Em, I can explain" Lira protested. "He's telling the truth?" I asked. "Y-Yeah but I can explain I swear" she said "Please do" I said.

"I was gonna choose some random guy but it just didn't sit right with me, so I decided to choose a childhood friend that wouldn't think anything of it but it just felt wrong so I bailed" she explained.

"Oh really? All is forgiven" I said sarcastically "C'mon Em, don't be like that" she said "No it's fine, fuck him. Why should I care" I said and rolled my eyes.

"No, it was a dumb mistake that happened over the summer I already forgot about it" she protested. "Listen, I couldn't care less, I don't have anymore feelings for him" I said.

"Really?" Luke asked and cocked an eyebrow. He leaned in close to my face, making me turn red. He brushed his thumb down my lips and moved closer, making our lips almost touch.

"I know you still want me princess" he whispered huskily.

He leaned in and kissed me. I felt myself melting into the kiss and I was about to push him off but he leaned in closer and I couldn't fight it anymore, I kissed back.

He smirked into the kiss and put his hands around my waist, pulling me closer. Call me stupid or whatever but I felt kinda nostalgic feeling his lips again.

He bit down on my bottom lip softly and pulled away smirking. "See, you can't get enough" he said. I stood up and ran to the nearest bathroom.

God he brought up every single old feeling I had. I cried softly and then heard someone walk in. "Emma?" I heard Nashi ask softly.

"Go away" I said and sniffled "Hey, he's a dick, I know. But... I kinda miss seeing you too together, and he kinda reminded me of that, even though you both changed... a lot, your personalities still match, and you can't tell me that's not fate" she said.

"It's not fucking fate... j-just leave" I said "C'mon Em-chan, remember when we were at the hotel and teasing you two for your hickeys, remember his Valentine's day surprise, how sweet he was to you" she started listing off things.

That only made me cry harder. "Remember when he fucking cheated on me?" I asked, trying to hide my awful voice crack.

"We all know what happened, he felt shitty about making you mad at him and was talking to his friends about it, she offered to come over and help him and then she got him drunk and convinced him to fuck her" she said.

"Of course, he was fucking drunk and didn't know what was happening right?" I asked rudely "Look, all I'm saying is to give him a chance" she said and I stood up, opening the stall door.

"Thanks for the story" I mumbled and fixed my makeup in the mirror. I walked out the bathroom and went back to class.

"Aw, are you done cr-" Luke started but I grabbed his tie and kissed him. "Shut up, I've decided, thanks to you're sister, that I'll give you a second chance" I said quietly.

He chuckled. "This new version of you is kinda hot" he mumbled and slid his arm around my waist pulling me into a kiss.

"Emma what the fuck" Nate said "Fuck off, you've known me for literally 1 hour" I said. "Yeah, she moved on to someone better" Luke said.

"Don't test your luck" I said and sat down. The teacher walked into the classroom. "Sorry guys, I'm back" he said and sat down.

I smiled softly, remembering before summer when our lives were simple and happy.

"Hey Em, wanna get outta here and do something more... fun?" he whispered with a smirk. "Like what?" I asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Do you really want me to spell it out for you?" he asked and raised an eyebrow, mocking me.

"Wow, we just got back together and you're already acting like this" I sighed.

"Yeah? We both cashed in on our card already, it's nothing special" he said casually.

"Hm, you're right but I'm already grounded, ditching on the first day is only gonna make things worse"

"Fine, I actually thought you weren't such a goodie two shoes anymore" he chuckled.

"I'm not, I just don't wanna deal with my parents throwing a bitchfit"

"That's one of the drawbacks of being rebellious but if you can't handle it I get it"

I looked over at him and smirked, "You think I can't handle getting in trouble?"

"Well.. yeah since you're too scared too-" he stopped talking when I straddles his hips.

"What are you.." he started but shut up when I put my finger over his lips.

"Trust me, I'm so far from being a goodie two shoes" I smirked and kissed him.

He kissed back, letting his hands slide around my waist and pull me closer. He kissed down my neck and smirked.

"We're gonna get caught" he said and chuckled. "I know, that makes it so much more fun" I said and kissed him.

"Ms. Redfox, Mr. Dragneel. Why are you doing that in my class?" Mr. Brown asked rudely.

I just flipped him off and kept kissing him. He chuckled and deepened the kiss. "MS. REDFOX AND MR. DRAGNEEL!" he yelled angrily.

"You're kinda being a cockblocker, can you shut up" Luke said and kissed me again.

"Jesus already?" Nashi said "I mean I honestly thought they would be gone by now" Storm said.

"That's it! Detention! Both of you!" Mr. Brown yelled and went to type something into his computer.

"Whatever you say" I said and stood up, grabbing my bookbag and Luke's hand, walking out the class.

"Where are we gonna go?" he asked, sounding confused. "Ever heard of a car?" I asked and opened the door to the staircase.

"You wanna fuck in a car? At school?" he asked. "What, are you wussing out now?" I asked with a smirk.

"Of course not, it's just not like you" he said "You don't know the new me hun" I said and started walking to my car.

____________________

Soooo, I made this one short sorry but I have a question, smut scene or no? Last time I asked no one answered so if you don't answer I'll do it anyways.