Problems

Natsu fan service cuz why the hell not?

{Luke's POV}

We went to lunch and a group of people walked up to me. "Hey, we need to talk to you" one of the girls said "About what?" I asked her "Something very important, come here" a guy said and I walked over to them. "What's so important" I asked them "You need to break up with Emma or we'll make your life a living hell" she said "I can deal with my life being a living hell" I said "Then we'll emotionally torture her to the point that she isn't even human anymore" she said "Don't fucking touch her" I said "We won't touch her but she will be bullied and treated like shit by everyone else" she said.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked her "Because we want to" a guy said "Well I'm not breaking up with her" I told them "So you want us to spread rumors about her to the whole school and get her tortured?" she asked "What rumors are you gonna be spreading?" I asked her "Well first of all, her mom is a prostitute that her dad got pregnant and married so he didn't have to pay child support. Second, she gets abused by her parents because she was unwanted. Third, she's suicidal" she said "You wouldn't dare" I said "Oh but we would" she said.

"Break up with her right now" he said "I... fine" I said and walked back to the table.

{Nashi's POV}

Luke walked to the table and sat down. He looked sad. "Emma, I... need to tell you something" he said "What is it" she asked "Can we talk somewhere else" he said and then they walked away. I still heard them because of my dragon slayer hearing. "I-I don't wanna be together anymore" he said, not making eye contact with her "Wh-what why" she said "I j-just don't feel like it's working out" he said "What about it isn't working out" she asked him "All of it" he said "Luke... please don't do this" she said "I'm.... I can't be with you" he said and walked away.

I saw a tear fall down his face. Emma ran out the cafeteria. "Lira, go with Em-chan" I said and walked over to Luke. "Luke! What was that!?" I yelled at him "It wasn't gonna work out" he said "Then why are you crying" I asked him "I'm not" he said and wiped away his tears. "Tell me the truth" I said "Fine, they threatened to make her life a living hell if I didn't break up with her" he said "Tell her that... before she never forgives you" I said "I don't know where she is" he said "I'll get her" I said and walked out the cafeteria. I walked to the bathroom because that's the only place she would be.

"Em-chan?" I said. Lira was standing in front of a stall banging on the door. "Let me in" she yelled through the door. "Move, I'll open it" I said and melted the lock. "Emma?" Lira said and walked inside. She was standing in front of the sink, crying. "Em-chan, they threatened him" I said "What?" she said and turned around "People threatened him to make him breakup with you" I told her "What could they have possibly said to make him breakup with me" she asked me "They said they would make your life a living hell" I told her "Who?" she asked me "I'm not sure I thi-" she cut me off.

"Who the fuck told him that shit" she said "I think it was the people who were talking to him at lunch" I said. She washed off her face and walked out the bathroom. "Em-chan, where are you going" I asked her "No where" she said and then left the bathroom. I followed her back to the cafeteria. She walked up to the kids that were talking to Luke. "Hi, I heard that you bitches said something to make Luke breakup with me, is that true?" she said "Did he tell you that?" a girl asked "I asked you a question" she said "So did I so answer mine" she said.

"I'm not answering your question until you answer mine" she said "Fine, we didn't do anything... he just doesn't like ugly little dragon slayers" she said "You better be careful what you say... dragon slayers are really strong and making one mad is a death wish" she said "I answered your question, answer mine" she said "No he didn't tell me that, I have my ways of knowing" she said "Ok now get out my face" she said "I'm gonna give you one more chance to tell me the truth before I beat it out of you" she said "Emma!" Lira said "What" Em-chan said rudely.