Cold-Blooded Heartbreaker

{Emma's POV}

I took a shot from the table and walked around the club looking for Noah. "Emma?" Noah asked from behind me "Noahhh! There you are!" I threw my arms around his neck, hugging him tightly.

"You ok?" he sounded worried. "Of course! I'm having so much fun!" I slurred and giggled and started dancing on him. "Woah, this is like you" he said and backed up.

"So? Quit being such a pussy and have a little fun. It's not like you're driving" I laughed and kept dancing.

"Fuck it" I heard him mumble and he took a shot. A few hours later he was a little drunk and I was wasted.

"Hey, why don't we go somewhere a little more private?" I said and smirked at him. "Really? You're drunk and it's kinda..." he started.

"Shh, if I say I want to then I want to ok?" I said and grabbed his hand taking him out the club and to his car that David offered to drive us to and fro the club in.

He chuckled "Well someone's a little confident today" he said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and closed the door, straddling his waist.

"Do you wanna get laid or not?" I asked him and giggled as I grinded on him softly. He groaned softly and put his hands on my waist.

- - -

I got dropped off at my house and stumbled inside. "Niichan! Mama and Papa are mad at youuuu" Ryo said "Emma what the hell?" Mom said angrily.

"Mommmm! Don't be angry please" I slurred and giggled. "Jesus christ Emma do you even use your brain!?" Dad yelled at me.

"I get good grades! At least let me have fun at a party every now and then" I argued "Underaged drinking happens at parties Emma, people get arrested! And what the fuck is on your neck?!" Dad said.

"This is your third time coming home like this!" Mom yelled at me.

"Hey, don't give me shit for getting laid, I'm a big girl. I can take care of myself" I laughed and went upstairs. "You're grounded!" Mom and Dad said at the same time.

"Ok!" I laughed and went to my room, falling asleep. The next morning I woke up with a terrible hangover. I saw a text message on my phone from Noah.

'Sorry Em but this isn't gonna work out, my mom is mad at me and thinks you're a bad influence. And truth be told, you are. I can't risk my scholarship for you, sorry. See ya around'.

Wow over text? Whatever, he was kinda annoying anyways.

I groaned and sat up. I took a shower and changed into a loose magenta shirt with thin straps with black jeans and black boot heals. I put on a leather jacket over it.

I brushed my hair, leaving it wavyish and did a natural but outgoing makeup look with dark red matte lipstick. I took an advil for my headache and walked downstairs.

"What are you all dressed up for?" Mom asked while taking a sip of her coffee. "I'm going out, I need retail therapy to get over my breakup" I said and grabbed a plate and got some of the breakfast mom made.

"Sorry about the breakup but your grounded so no" mom said "Oh my God mom, stop being such a party pooper, you were a teen once too" I said and started eating.

"I don't care, you came home drunk 3 times and spoke to me and your father very rudely, you're grounded, that's final" she said "But Moooooom, I didn't even do anything that bad!" I whined and the doorbell rang.

"You're grounded, no negotiating" she said sternly. "Whatever" I sighed and went to open the door. "Wow, you look.... nice" Luke said "Thanks, to bad you liked Laruen better" I said coldly.