Nandini- Manik!!!

She pointed her finger at him...

Manik- ahhh!!! I don't have time now we'll continue later....

He removed her hand from the window and in a swift pinned her to it making her grasp at him move. She looked at him with wide eyes and he smirked. Dipping his face in her neck he gave her a deep love bite making her hiss...

Manik- and this is for calling me kharoos...

Smooching his art work he pulled out and looked at her. Making her stand aside he sat in the car and drove away leaving her still in the heat of moment. Realising what just happened she bit her lip and went inside...

She came to the dinning area where the boys had coffee in their hand.

Neyonika- Nandu chal beth... finish your breakfast...

Nandini- nae Neyoma I'm full...

Sadhna- arre pr tune kuch bhe nae khaya...

Nandini- badimaa I'm full please...

She made puppy face and both the mothers sighed. She was going to the kitchen when Ranveer spoke

Ranveer- bhabi coffee mom bnalai... aapko bhai ke saath kaafi time lggya..

He teased her and he cheeks turned crimson.

Mukti- vese kya krrae thi aap??

She giggld and asked

Cabir- arre Mukti smjha krr...

Nandini- shut up guys!!

She ran to her room making them laugh...
____________________________________

Neyonika- aaj chutti kislia???

Both the ladies were preparing lunch and Nandini spoke back hugging her

Nandini- vo kya hai na mere mom ko shikayat thi ke I don't spend time with her islia I took a day off.

Neyonika- acha...

Nandini nodded and Neyonika slapped her cheek lightly.

Later Nandini took the lunch and went to Malhotra Industries.

Malhotra Industires
Mumbai

Nandini👇👇

(Don't forget the choora in her wrists)

Roy- mam let me take this... I'll carry.

He tried to take the lunch box from her hand when she stopped him and spoke

Nandini- you are our security chief Roy not a servant. I'll carry this don't worry.