Meera waited eagerly and finally they reached the place. Meera found the name board written as "Rajeswari trust" her eyes widden in happiness. "We are going to celebrate holi with these kids" he said by showing the kids playing there. Meera was on cloud nine. "I'm eagerly waiting for that" she replied with joy.

The children run towards them once they found Krishna. Krishna gave sweets and chocolates he brought for them to the caretakers and informed them that they are going to celebrate holi with children. They agreed with happiness. He introduced Meera to the children. She happily hugged the children with love. He too informed that they are going to play holi with them. Everyone jumped in happiness.

He pointed the direction where he placed colors. Children run towards the place with enjoyment, they took color powder in their hands and poured on others with happiness. With all the colours covering the whole surrounding the atmosphere, it was difficult for all of them to see each other.

Meera looked at them with love forgetting every other things

Meera looked at them with love forgetting every other things. He came towards her. "Meera, it seems you love kids more than anything in this world" he asked like a doubt.

"Of course. I love kids more than anything and these kids are so cute and adorable. See their happy faces, nothing can equalise this happiness" she said with excitement. "Oh, then it means you would like to have three or four kids in future" he asked playfully. "No, I want ten kids or more than that" she said with enjoyment.

"Ten!!🙄 Okay, as you wish. Let us have house full of kids in future" he too replied with amusement without realising what he said. "Yes.. huh?!.. but.. what did you say?" she asked with shock. He too realised what he just said and to divert her, he applied the colour he hidden in his hand on her face.

She didn't expect that he could through color on her face. She chased him and finally she too applied colour on him. The children saw them and they too through colours on them, Meera enjoyed it wholeheartedly. Meera and Krishna stood at centre and the kids played around them. They both happily watched them playing.

Next its water. Everyone started to pour water colour. Meera attacked him with colour water where his face totally become invisible with colours. Children too enjoyed it a lot and finally they jumped into the small pool of water.

Meera sprinkled water on his face, he too did the same. She too turn as a child and played with water with amusement. Suddenly she lost her control and fall inside the pool. She struggled to get up. Krishna found her and he couldn't stop his laughter. He laughed loudly by looking at her.

She tried her best but couldn't get up from the pool. His laughter made her more angry. She extended her hand towards him for help. He hold it with care but to his great shock, she pulled him and he too fall inside the pool. She laughed pointing at him. He just starred at her. She was very happy since he too fall inside the pool.

She tried to get up and finally got up from the water but the children again started to through water balloons on her face. She couldn't tackle and she fall inside the pool again. That time he was already inside the pool and when she was about to fall he caught her by her waist and stood up by carrying her in his hand.