Aftermath

Third POV:
The promise of pain in his voice only made everyone's fear spike.  Lightning launched himself at Adam.  In the first few strikes Adam found that he was absolutely no match for Lightning.  The big reason was the difference in skill. Sienna meanwhile had wrapped her wounds with some of thin strips of clothes she had to rip off the bottom of her shirt.  When she finished she looked up to see Lightning had sheathed his sword and was literally beating Adam to death.  Suddenly Lightning was flung off of Adam.  Landing on two feet he looks up to see Hazel with an extended hand.  Lightning steps forward to attack Hazel when he stiffens feeling someone hug him from behind.  He relaxes slightly when he smells the familiar scent of Sienna.  Looking at the beaten Adam he scoffs before looking up at Hazel.

"Two choices Hazel.  Walk away or I crush you with the rest of these traitors"

Hazel looks down at Adam reaching down to grab him he pauses when he feels a presence right next to him.  Looking over he sees Lightning shaking his head.

"He stays to be punished for treason"

Hazel straightens before looking at Sienna.  Immediately he hears a growl from Lightning as he teleported in front of Sienna and pushes her farther behind him. 

Without a word he turns and walks to the doors pausing when Lightning speaks up.

"Tell her it would be foolish to try again"

Hazel just walks out of the throne room leaving Lightning, Sienna, an unconscious Adam and the rest of the guards.

Turning around Lightning hugs Sienna who is still hugging him from behind.  Sienna winces when she feels a slight pains from one of her wounds.  Lightning immediately backs up

"Are you alright?" He questions while looking her over frantically

"Hey" Sienna grabs his face "I'm fine, just need to heal" before giving him a kiss.  Lightning relaxes before pouring his healing aura through their kiss. 

The guards in the room start approaching the couple.  Before freezing when they feel rage start pouring off of Lightning. 

"What are your jobs?" asks Lightning in a deceptively peaceful tone

"Guarding the high leader?" states a confused guard

"So when I arrived and saw Adam about to kill said high leader" he pauses slightly before his face twists with rage "WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU THEN?" he roars as intense lightning starts dancing over his body. 

The guards freeze in absolute fear when they see his rage. 

Lightning is in front of the guard that asked in an instant.  Grabbing him by the throat he lifts him off the ground

"You had one job.  To protect the leader that has led you this far while fighting for your rights with everything she has.  Yet you decide to side with the DUMBASS who is making the humans hate faunus even more with his type of violence" he pauses to let them think it over "WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?"

At this point the guards were praying for the slim chance that they would stay alive.  Meanwhile the guard Lightning was holding was starting to turn blue. 

Sienna, seeing that he was about to kill him, quickly walks forward and once again wraps him in a hug.  The tension in the air dyes down when Lightning releases the guard.  She whispers something in his ear before disappearing into a room in the back.  When she emerges she was wearing a fresh set of clothes.  Walking over she sits down on the throne.  Lightning appears to her right in seconds.

The guards all approach the throne stopping when Lightning's glare intensifies.  They seem  to understand that they made a mistake when they see the predatory gaze that never leaves them.  Dropping they all bow down. 

"Forgive us leader we made a terrible mistake that we regret dearly.  Would you find it in your heart to forgive us?" one of them speak up

Seeing them on their knees Sienna's heart softens

"Rise" when they do as she says she speaks up "I hope you have thought through why you made a mistake when choosing to side with the butchering that Adam did"

When they all nod she sighs "I will give you another chance.  Don't be swayed in the future"

The guards all bow to her while muttering "thank you" before she waves them off and they turn to head back to their posts.  Before they can take a step they hear a deadly whisper

"Should that chance be blown, you won't hide from my wrath"  they all gulp and nod before hurrying back to their posts feeling the predator eyes follow them all the way.

Glaring down at Adams unconscious form Lightning waits for him to wake up. Meanwhile Sienna put her hand on Lightning's and quietly spoke

"What should we do to him?"

"We'll see if I can get anything out of him but in the end he dies" when Sienna opens her mouth to argue she is interrupted "This is none negotiable.  For touching you he dies"

Seeing the resolution on his face she sighs before getting up and melting into his embrace

"I'm happy you're here"

Lightning softly hugs her

"No one will touch you while I'm alive and breathing" he promises gently
——————————————————————————————————————
Third POV:
Meanwhile it is silent in Ozpins office. The air seemed slightly oppressive as Qrow had started pacing.

Ozpin had talked to Winter and Ironwood after which they left.

"You know wearing a track in my rug won't do anything right?"

Qrow is about to reply when Lightning appears with a calm look on his face. 

Seeing the questioning glances of Qrow and Ozpin, Lightning smiles slightly.

"Someone precious to me was in danger"

After a slight pause Ozpin realizes he won't get anything more he sits down at his desk.

"I believe it would be a good idea for us all to reconvene at a later date"

Lightning nods and walks out with Qrow

When the elevator closes Ozpin releases a sigh of relief

'I hope that kind of anger is never directed at me'