Help...

Third POV:
Somewhere where humans were hated a woman sat on a throne waiting for her visitor to begin talking.

After a moment of silence she speaks

"Do you have nothing to say?" she asks in a biting tone

"......"

"You have brought nothing but bad light onto what we have been trying to achieve for a while. By turning to your type of violence you are no better than the ones we're fighting. Do you understand that?"

"Sometimes violence is necessary to achieve our goals"

"Not the kind of violence that you are using. Your kind of violence is killing both sides and it will bring us nothing but destruction"

"No, what is going to bring destruction is your thinking of winning this with little violence. Our brothers and sisters are dying around us and yet you are still trying to do this with little violence" he pauses then steps back and puts his hand on his sword "Maybe a change of leadership is in order"

There is silence in the room before a pressure starts rising forcing some of the soldiers to almost fall down from it.

"Was that a challenge?"

When the visitor nods she turns to the guards

"Seize the traitor for treason" she commands

No one moves.

She glares at them "What are you doing. Seize him"

When they still don't move the visitor laughs

"Looks like they side with me on this. They like how I have done things so it seems like they agree with me"

Ignoring him she asks the guards "Would you really stand against what our predecessors did? Against what Ghira, me, the previous leaders stood for?" when the guards still don't move she sighs "Oum have mercy on you when he finds out about this treason"

Every single person in the room besides the woman pale. After all it was long since overdue for him to pay a visit.

The visitor shakes off his worry "That's why you will have to die. So when he does find out he won't be able to do anything" saying that he opens the throne room doors letting a big man with bulging arms walk in. The woman on the throne frowns in rage

"You brought a human to our headquarters?" she yells at him

He ignores this and unsheathes his sword ant runs forward.

Running up to the woman he yells "Time to die Sienna" and swings his sword down. Yet Sienna was not on the throne anymore.

"You seem to forget Adam, that I am a peaceful person. Though I have never forgotten how to fight" a chain wraps around Adams throat and yanks him back. He quickly turns to look where the voice came and sees Sienna with the chain wrapped around her hand.

"You forget I was always stronger than you. What made you think you would win this?"

Saying that she launches her chain knife forward. Adam jumps to the side but has to immediately dodge again on the account of Sienna's fist almost hitting his face. Following the fist Sienna unleashed a flurry of fists and kicks at Adam. Adam backpedal trying to defend himself against the attacks. Jumping back to regroup he watches as Sienna straightens.

"You thought that since I'm mostly peaceful I was going to be rusty?" she laughs "I relaxed thinking exactly that, since we're peaceful I don't need to keep up my skills until a friend came to visit. He was furious. I still remember the lecture he gave me. Followed by a thrashing he called a 'test' for me to prove that I could relax. Afterwards I never even thought about slacking off from training"