I'm Simply One Hell of a Butler ;) (Chapter 19)

Tehehehe I have a newly found obsession for Anime. Especially Black Butler. Lol! ON WITH THE SHOW, BASSY!! Hehehe....

Sorry bout that...

______________________________________________________

Nova's POV

"So, for now, we are heading over to St. Helen's?" I ask Taylor. He's driving right now.

"Does it look like I am?" he said smirking.

"No, I've never been here before in my life." I say in a deadpan voice. "Sorry for being pissy today, I'm still tired from yesterday."

"Yeah, I think we all are." Matt says while resting his head on the window ledge. He called shotgun, so I'm alone in the back. "Let's just try to stay out of eachother's way, I don't want to start argueing."

"Right..." I say yawning. I look out of the window only to find a familliar van. "Hey! Guys, look!"

"Isn't that Rene?" Taylor asks.

"Yeah! Look at the license rim!" Matt says. "Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History."

"Nice." I say. A woman after my own heart. (btw that is seriously on my moms license rim. She is awesome.)

We're driving infront of the school when we see another familliar person walking across the street.

"Hey! DONT HIT HER TAYLOR! Damn...." Matt screams on th top of his lungs. Sarah was walking across the street. She didn't look particularlly happy. We pulled up front and walked into the main office where Sarah was sitting.

"Hi Sarah!" I say.

"What? Nova? Wow! I never thought I see you guys again! Where is everyone else?"

"The decided to stay behind." Matt explains. She only nodds and looks down.

"Hey why are you so sad?" I ask her.

"Oh well, my house was broken into today, and they took my ps3, so no netflix for me tonight..." she said looking down. Aww.

"Wait, what else did they take? Like sentimental stuff."

"Well, my mom had a jewlry box that her grandfather gave her before he died, thats gone, I just bought her the evenstar necklace from Lord of the Rings, thats gone, my brother's costom crontroller, thats gone. Too many things..." she says sighing. "Though, the worst thing is, I know that at one point they were in my room."

I nod while she says all this. That really sucks. I wonder if we could find these guys who did this. Maybe we can get thier stuff back!

"Hey, Sarah? Where do you live?" I ask. "Not to be stalkerish, but we can help you get your things back."

"You can?" she asks. Her face imediately brightened up.

"We can?!" Matt and Taylor ask in unison.

"Yes. Sarah, can you tell us all the details. Everything you know." I ask. she nods and begins to tell us everything.

__________________________________________________________

Connor's POV.

Cassy had already told us how they found out their powers. So here we are. Standing in a circle. My back is to the house and Vel's to a fence. Dawn has hers to the tree.

"So, who goes first?" I ask.

Scilence.

"Okay...." I say putting my head down. "Rock, Paper, sccisors?"