I'm no Fucking Saint! (Chapter 11)

BUT AT LEAST I WILL FUCKING SING ABOUT IT!!!!!!!! OH THE AUDACITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I know, this is'nt MUSE, but its one of my favourite bands, so lets just roll with it.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The agent's lead Matthew, Dawn and I, now apparently known as Heliex Spectre, and Nova, down to the medical department. Even though we didn't have much of a choice on our names, I'm glad they chose cool ones. Nova.... I could get used to that. I know Matt's not thrilled, but at least its not Iron Maiden or any stupid band like that.... (SORRY IF YOU LIKE IRON MAIDEN!!! NO OFFENCE TO YOU!!! I JUST CANT THINK OF ANY BAND NAME THAT WOULD FIT!!! SORRY!!!) Dawn wouldt understand any if this. She isnt a nerd like Matthew and myself, so she wouldnt understand the hiddne awesomeness into having someone give you the worst make over in the history of bad make over's. Yes, that parts not very neccisary, but I'll see if they can fix that...

We came to a room that looked just like a docter's office. I looked around and found six doors. One said Banshee, another said Wraith. One said Heliex, another Spectre, and the other, Nova. I looked at the one infront of Heliex, and it said Acro. Who is Acro, Banshee, and Wraith?

"Miss. Nova, if you would," a docter said motioning to my door, "we need to see how your body's reacting to the change."

"Is Matt and Dwan getting the same treatment as myself?" I ask.

"Almost, Heliex is a bit in tuned with the treatment, but Spectre is doing phenominal and is making a remarkable recovery." he said. "You, however, need major work."

"No, she doesnt." Matt said coming out of his room. "This system needs some major work."

He was standing in the middle of the door way and started walking towards me. He was in a hospital gown and his green blood was running down his face.

"Heliex, go back andget help." the docter commanded.

"Yeah... Just lay off my girl friend, Kay?" he said turning back to the room. "Shes been through alot of crap."

"What did you do to him!?" I exclaimed.

"He needs to undergo serious brain surgery." he said grabbing my arm and tugging me to my room.

"Here." he says tossing a hospital gown at me. "I'll be back in five minutes. Be changed and lay on the bed thing over there." he said leaving the room.

"Wait, what are you going to do to me?" I asked taking off my sweater and shoes.

"You'll see..." he said with an evil chuckle.

"...... Okay then....." I said. "I really dont want to see, but I need Matt to get out with me."

I decide to play along with this sceme, but I'll need to play it safe. I keep my underwear and tank top on. Then I put on the hospital gown and sat on the bed. Only momentes after I got comfortable, the docter came in with another male who had tools.

"Okay, Nova, I need you to lay down and relax your muscle's." he said. "And Heliex will be in here shortly. His surgery is over."

"What??? Thats amazing! You guys revelutionized Medicine and you ddnt even tell any one! What selfish ass holes..." I mumbled.

"Just shut the fuck up and lay down." he said as he pushed me down. I heard a knock on the door and Matt came limping in.

"Cas..." He said walking towards the bed, "You holding up okay?"

"No, I dont want to be here!" I shrieked as the docter started to strap me on. "Is this really nesssicary!!!"

"Yes."

"This is bull shit." Matt said. I knew he would be screaming by now, but he was very weak.

Then the Docter turned around and took out a surenge. He turned over to me and tilted my head to the side. I started to struggle.

"The more you move, the more likely that I'll puncture your wind pipe." he said with a smile. Without warning, he stabbed my neck and started to draw blood. I was screaming at the top of my lungs. I opened my eyes and saw Matt turn and leave.

***************************************************************************************

Matt's POV

"MATT!!! PLEASE DONT GO!!!!!!!!!" Cassy screamed as I turned the door knob. I cant do this. I cant be strong for her. I shut the door and bursted out into tears.

"What is this place!!!" I screamed.

"Its Hell, Matt." I heard a familliar voice say. "Or should I call you Heliex."

"What... Vel?" I asked very confused. Then a shadow moved and came into the light. Vel, had her eyes closed. She stood infront of me and her piercing white eyes and my neon green ones met.

"Call me Acro." She said with a smirk.