I HAVE PLAYED IN EVERY TOILET! (Chap. 7)

...... But you just want to spoil it, to prove I've made a.... Big mistake XD

Haha.... big mistake in a toilet.... (if you know what I mean XD)

__________________---------------------------------------________________

Matthew and I got back to the room. Luckily, Dawn wasnt there when we came back.

"Thanks fo-"

"Dont, just save your breath for recovery." I said putting him down on his bed.

"Cas, are you alright?"

"Yes..." I lied. I couldnt tell him what was really on my mind. He's stressed enough as it is. I couldnt burden him with my problems.

"No..... You're no-" Matt tried, then he started coughing like a smoker again.

"Please Matt, dont talk anymore! I dont want you to get hurt." I said.

"I need to-" He tried again, "know whats up."

"Please, Matt I just dont want to talk about it." I said starting to lose my voice. I was going to start crying and I hated it when people saw me lose it like that.

"Talk to me Cassady!"

"Fine! Did you hear what they told me! I'm going to DIE if I dont respond to this shit that I never even asked for!! My family wont even know that I'm dead! I'll die alone just like my dad did when he went off to the war!!!" I said. Then I realised what I said and turned around and sat on my bed and broke out in tears.

Matt sat there speechless.

"I'm sorry..." I said after a moment. I never liked talking about my dads death to anyone. I never even told Rachel or Mr. T.

"No, I am for pushing it out of you. I didn't know-"

"Only my mom and brother know. He died in a field hospital in Afgahn. I dont really talk about it...." I said.

"So you lied about your biggest fear."

"What?"

"You said that your biggest fear was spiders. But really you just dont want to end up like your dad. You dont want to die alone."

"It scares me. That no one will notice that I'm gone or even care."

"If you die here, I will not let you die alone. If they have to kill you in my arms, then so be it, but you will not die alone, I promise you that.

"Thank you Matt.... But I just cant have you risk yourself for that..."

"I- Dont care, Cas." Matt said trying to stand. I got up and helped him then he grabed me and held me tightly. "I know how hard this must be for you. I want you to know that I'm here for you even if I'm sick."

I put my arms around him and held him too.

"Yuck! Get a room!" an annoying voice said.  Matt and I seperated and looked at the door.

"Dawn! When the fuck did you get here?" Matt said sitting on the bed.

"I live here with you. Duh." she said. "Aw... Was the little girl crying??"

"Piss off..." I said turning to lay on my bed to turn to the wall.

"What did I do Matty?" Dawn said to Matt. "She's going to make me cry!" she said in a baby voice.

"Good. He said laying down in the blankets. "Lets just hope you cry tears. That hurts apparenly."

I chuckled alittle. Then I frowned and started to think about what just happened. Does Matt actually like me?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++===============================

Idk Im reading the same thing you are XD I have no clue what the hells going to happen sooooo yeahhh....