Hi my name is Ronnie I'm an Addict! (Chapter 17)

Connor's POV

The next morning I wake to the sound of an alarm. I sit bolt right up in bed and I hit my head on the top bed. I groan and hold my head, then I look to Matt and Cassy to see Cas squeel as she falls off the twin bed.

"SHIT!" I hear my brother, Taylor, yell as he regains his balance. He almost fell off the top bunck. Again...

Vel and Dawn are also sitting up in bed covering their ears.

"What the hell!!!!??? We're up, you Maniacs!!!!!" Cas says as she climbs back on the bed with Matt. He's sitting next to her giving her some space.

"All Special Agents,  AKA Lab Rats," Grace's  voice comes through the walls. "Please report to the Conference room in fifteen minutes. Will the Lab Rats please report to the confrence room in fifteen minutes, but first, check the closet."

"Closet...." I mutter throwing off the blankets. I follow Cassady, Dawn and Matt into the Closet area and Taylor and Vel follow.

The closet originally had loads of clothes in it, but now there was only afew articles of clothing in them. They were in dry cleaner bags and they had our names on them. I walk in, along with the others, and we look for our clothes.

I finally find a long yellow coat with black trousers and tall yellow boots. The coat had black zig zags on them and there's a black dress shirt to wear underneath. I take the outfit off of the rack and I hold it up. Its really nice...

"I'll be right with you," I say as I walk out of the closet. Taylor gets his out fit and follows me out into the bathroom area of the room. I enter one of the stalls and I change into the outfit. I walk out and I see Taylor admireing his leather pants with his long grey tail coat. He has a white button up collar shirt and Black boots.

"Well, brother, you look like a sir, dont you!" I exclaim as he turns to me. He smiles and grasps the front of his coat.

"Thank you, my brother sir." he responds with a low bow. I laugh and bow in return.

"Wow, you look spiffy." Matt says walking out of the bedroom. He was in a longsleeve V neck shirt with neon green pants. His boots were really shiny and black, and he was wearing a black belt. Over the black V neck, he was wearing a black and green medium length coat. The coat had a black hood on it. "Vel's changing in the kitchen and Cas is in the Living room changing too. Dawns in the closet."

"Well, we all look bad ass, don't we." I ask.

"Hey guys! How do I look?" Dawn says stepping out from the closet area. The was wearing a long sleeved  ruffle top that exposed some of her stomach with pink flowers on in. Her pink skirt was down to her knees and she was wearing white ankle boots that have a 2 inch heel or so. What? Yeah I'm a boy, but I know my shoes and that bitch can rock 'em! So sorry.....

"You look great, Dawn." I say reasuringly.

"I'm not so crazy over the top though.... It's abit revealing." she says looking down at her outfit.

"It could be worse," Matt responds.

Dawn gives me a sheepish smile. Then we all direct our attention to the door as Vel stepped in. She was in a white low V neck capsleev top with a black undershirt. She had black short shorts on with a lace trimming. She wore a leather belt across her chest and on her hips. On her feet, she wore black thight high combat boots. He hair was in a long braid, I must admit, she looked like an international bad ass.

"Holy shit. You look like you're going to fuck someone up." Taylor exclaims as she steps closer.

"Oh shut up." she says with a light laugh.