Piano Thing (Chapter 15)

Yes, Its a MUSE song with no words. So I cant sing along :( But I can attempt to learn how to play it :)

Imma try it when I'm done writing this :3

************************************************************************************************

(Nova's POV)

I wake up the next morning at eleven this time. I turn behind me to see that Matt has moved to his bed. He must've gotten too hot or something, but thats okay. I told myself that I wasnt going to be a crazy, codepended phsyco girlfriend that Loves you one minute then hates you, then loves you then hates you, but that makes you want to come back for more.

I get out of bed and I go out into the kitchen. I open the door to the living room when I see somthing totaly and completely amamazing.

"Well! Hello little guy! How did you get here!?" I say walking towards a white upright piano. It had the lid on and it had a long white bench. I sit on the bench and slowly lift the lip. Theres a Black key cover on the keys so I take it off.

"You're so beautiful... I say looking at the perfectly polished key's. I dont play it yet, but I stand up and lift the top to see the hammers inside the lovely instrament.

"What the fuck..." I say aloud to myself as I turn back to the piano. "Well, time to get to work!"

I play the intro to Bliss for alittle while, then I was in the middle of singing Feeling Good when someone comes in.

"Hey, I did'nt know you could play piano," Taylor says coming in from the kitchen, "I thought I heard piano music in when I woke up."

"Oh, you scared me. Good morning!" I say waving.

"Hi Cassy." he says waving back. "So, how did you, uhh.. Sleep last night?" he put air quotes over the word sleep.

I sigh, roll my eye's and shake my head, "We didnt do anything."

"Oh, yeah, clearly!"

"No, really. Nothing happened." i say.

"Okay then." he says sitting on the couch. "Well, I dont really want to watch TV yet, so you can go head and keep playing."

"Okay," I say turning back to the keys, "Any suggestions?"

He chuckles and asks, "Do you know any Radiohead?"

I turned around and gave him a dead stare. Then I turned back and started to play random notes. After about five minutes or so, I turned back around. Taylor had his hands on his ears.

"What was that!?"

"Creep, by Radiohead, "I said smileing.

As the day wore on, I got bored of playing the piano. Its now 7:24 at night and we're all bored out of our minds. Vel's out stretched on the arm chair, Dawn's sitting against the wall, Matts sprawled all over the floor, Connor's sitting on the couch and Taylor has his legs over the arm of the couch. And of course, Im sitting on the piano bench resting my hands on the key's.

Why cant we just leave? It'll be alot easier on everyone and if we become wanted, we'll have our powers. So whats the Whoop?

"Thats it!" I say slaming my finger's on the keys which makes everyone bolt up, "I say we get the fuck out of here." I say putting the key cover and the cover back on. Then I stand infront of the bench.

"Cassady, remeber what happened last time we tried to escape?" Vel says looking into my eyes, "You guy's thought that I died."

"Yeah, but whatever now! We have powers, so now we have a chance to get out!"