Any Way the Wind Blows (Chapter 16)

Afew weeks go by and everyone in the small living quarters are starting to get bored. We're sleeping in later and we're going to sleep earlier so that way we dont have to be up and bored as often.

Right now the time is 6 o'clock at night and Dawn, Matt, Vel, Connor, Taylor and myself are sitting around staring at eachother. We just finished watching the movie V for Vendetta for  like the fifth time this week. I was laying on my back on the floor next to the piano bench and Matt was in the kitchen. Taylor and Connor were on the couch and Vel was sitting next to Dawn on the love seat. She had really changed after our girls night three weeks ago. I remember how dissapointed the three of us were when we found out that we could'nt have children. The day after we made our discovery, Agents pulled us out an SGT Major Ass Fuck confirmed our speculations.

Matt came in the room and sat next to me on the floor. I shifted and sat behind him so that way my back leaned up against his. Matt and I havent kissed yet. Nor have we done 'it' yet. Taylor still teases us, but we tease him that he doesnt have a girlfriend, or and Vel likes to add in, a boyfriend. It feels like 'Thats 70's Show' in here. Just abunch of teenagers hanging around a basement doing stupid stuff.

"Is this the Real Life?" I sing out randomly.

After afew moments Taylor replies, "Is this just fantacy."

"Caught in a Laandsliiiddeee," Connor says, while Connor holds out the last note, Dawn says, "With no escape from reality."

All together we sing, "Open your eyes, look up to the skies and seeeeee...."

Matt says, "I'm just a pooorr Boooyy, I need no Sympathy,"

All together, "Because I'm easy come, easy go. Little high, Little Low,"

I sing, "Anyway the wind, Bloows!"

Everyone, "Doesnt really matter to meeeeeeee,"

I sing, "Too meeee." I get up and rush over to the piano and play the bridge and sing, "Mamaa..... Just killed a man.... Put a gun against hi head, pulled my trigger now he's dead,"

"Mamaa.... Life has just beguuuunnnn," Matt said coming behind me,

"But now I've gone and thrown it aaalllll awwaaaayyyyy!!!!!!" Dawn sings coming behind me with Vel. Taylor and Connor gather around the piano as well.

We all sing in unison, "MAAMAAAAAAA OOOOOOOOHHHHHH DIDNT MEAN TO MAKE YOU CRYYY, IF I'M NOT BACK AGAIN THIS TIME TOMOORROW, CARRY OOOOON CARRY ON, Cuz nothing really matters....."

"Too late...." Connor sings, "My time has come...."

"Sends shiver's down my spine," Taylor continues. Then In unison they sing, "Body's aching all the tiiiiime!"

"Good-Bye, everybody, I've got to goooo," Vel says.

"Gotta leave you all behind and faacce to truuuuuuttthh!!!!" Dawn finishes.

They all sing in unison, "Maaaaaaamaaaaaaa ooooohhhh, " I sang softly, "Any way the Wind blows,"

We a'' sang, "I DONT WANNA DIE, I SOMETIME'S WISH I'D NEVER BEEN BORN AT AAAALL!!!!"

I play the piano music that's durring the guitar solo. Then I play the begining of the best part ever.

"I see a little shiloetto of a man," I sing holding my chin up high.

"SCARAMOUCHE, SCARAMOUCHE, WILL YOU DO THE FANDANGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????" we all sang together making dramatic arm gesturses and silly faces.

"THUNDER BOLT AND LIGHTNING," The boys sang together.

"VERY VERY FRIGHTNING, ME! GALLELIO," all of the girls sang the high part,