The End

THE FINAL CHAPTER:

"I'm leaving for work!" Hermione called out to her partner.

"I'll see you when you get home dear!" Ginny yelled back.

"Do you remember when we were just teenagers?" Hermione recalled running back into the bedroom to grab her watch.

"How could I forget Mi? I faked my memory loss because you were dating my brother. It's a good thing we're all good now. Took him a while to get over that one." She laughed. Hermione followed.

Hermione sat down on the bed next to Ginny for a moment since she was already late to work. Ginny rested her head against Mione's shoulder.

"And Ron came up to me and told me to pick one of you already. Boy was he mad." They continued to laugh at their teenage brain's erratic decisions. "I think I made the right choice though." She concluded.

"You think?" Ginny joked playfully punching Hermione in the arm.

"I'm pretty sure."

"Great." Ginny with her sarcasm made the matter too funny not to laugh at. "We were so crazy as kids you know that?" Ginny said.

"Well I wasn't until I met you!" Hermione smiled and playfully punched back. "But seriously my life is so much better with you in it."

Ginny fidgeted with her wedding ring before answering: "Well I guess it was pretty cool to meet you too." Hermione laughed again, wondering what she would do without this ginger-haired beauty by her side.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Omg this book is finally over. Ahhhhh. It took me so long to write! Sorry for all the long waits and the short chapters. I'm really glad that you read this book and I'm hoping that you liked it! I thought a sneak peak into the future was a good ending to such a long road of heart break and pain. Thank you again for reading this book. I'm so thankful for all of you!