St Mungo's

Thanks to everyone for your comments about updating!

Ginny's eyelids began to flutter and they popped open.

The frightened girl began to groan as she realized she couldn't breathe. She swung her head around in an attempt to figure out where the hell she was as she choked and sputtered on what was lodged into her throat.

Suddenly two people ran to Ginny and held her down as they pulled the long tube from her throat.

"Miss Weasley!"
"Miss Weasley!" The attendant called in a calming voice to the frantic young girl swinging her head around and choking up the tube that was no longer there.

"Miss Weasley I am Miss Arwena please calm down!" The soft kind voice of the lady now known to be Miss Arwena put Ginny at ease and she stopped struggling and give in to the hands pushing her down.

"You are at St. Mungo's hospital dear and you're going to be just fine. You had a tube in your throat which is why you couldn't breathe before but you're better now. How are you feeling dear?"

Ginny was now calmed down knowing where she was and who she was dealing with yet still couldn't speak.

"Miss Granger came with you to the hospital and she's waiting for you whenever you're feeling up to it."
"Would you like me to bring her in now?"

Hermione pushed past the group of medical professionals seeing Ginny and bursting into tears.

"Ginny!" Hermione yelled and ran into Ginny's arms causing her to wince in pain.

"Ginny are you ok?"
"They said that you had a seizure caused by excess stress."
"What were you talking about with Harry?"
"Are you ok?"

"What?" Ginny looked around stunned.

"I'm sorry. Do I know you?"