Ronald's breaking point

Hey guys I know you're probably mad because I haven't updated for a whole month! I'm really sorry I kept saying I was going to but then I never did but anyway here you go.

"Omg Hermione what happened to you?" Ron asked seeing Hermione later in the afternoon after he missed breakfast and the talk of the school.

"Shut up Ron." She pushed him aside and proceeded to her dorm from the red and gold common room they alone shared.

"Wait." Ron grabbed Hermione by the wrist before she could get too far.

"Leave me alone Ron." She tried to shake him off but he tightened his grip.

"Hermione you can not talk to me like that. I'm still your boyfriend even if you've forgotten it." Still tightening his grip letting his words sink in.

"Ron let go of me right now." Hermione gritted through her teeth.

"I said no Hermione." He gritted back. Ron's grip tightened more as Hermione tried to escape twisting her frail wrist causing her to wince in pain to which he took no notice. "Hermione why are you avoiding me? Tell me the truth. I don't like being lied to."

"Ron stop!" Dropping the tough- girl act Hermione refereed to her old ways. Her voice replaced with fear and instability rather then her more recent harsh and cold one. "Ron stop it you're hurting me!" A small tear fled down her face, twisted with pain.

Upon seeing this Ron broke out of his abusive state and shot his hand away with a visage of shock and horror at what he was capable of.

"Hermione..." Ron started but it was too late. Hermione raced off to her room. Slamming the door loud enough Ron could hear from his trance like state in the middle of the common room.